Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the LATF USA Web site (the "Site"). Thank you for visiting and have a great time!
How To Contact Us: This Site is controlled and operated by LATF USA located at 7551 Sunset Blvd. #202 Los Angeles, CA 90046 (collectively, "LATF USA"). Please forward any comments or complaints about the Site to [email protected]. Please forward any questions regarding privacy to [email protected]. Please forward any questions regarding other legal matters to [email protected].
Trademarks and Copyrights: This Site and materials incorporated by LATF USA on this Site ("Material") are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights ("Copyrights"). Some of the characters, logos or other images incorporated by LATF USA on this Site are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and/or service marks owned by LATF USA or others ("Trademarks"). LATF USA respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of this Site to do the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties: YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE, LATF AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES OF LATF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LATF USA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LATF USA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT IN THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. LATF USA MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT IN THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND LATF USA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability: LATF USA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF ANY MEMBER OF LATF USA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT ANY MEMBER OF LATF USA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Forums: THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND OPINIONS INCLUDED AND/OR EXPRESSED IN OR ON BULLETIN BOARDS, CHAT ROOMS, COMMUNITY PAGES OR OTHER FORUMS ON THIS SITE ("FORUMS") ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF LATF USA OR CONTENT PROVIDERS. LATF USA DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO MONITOR OR REVIEW FORUMS, AND THE CONTENT OF FORUMS IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF LATF USA. LATF USA MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY ANY CONTENT WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY AT ANY TIME IN LATF'S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY USE OF THE FORUMS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SET OUT ABOVE.
Submissions, Postings and E-mails: LATF USA is interested in hearing from you regarding your questions or comments about our Site. However, LATF USA does not accept or consider unsolicited submissions of any kind (e.g. scripts, treatments, concepts, or any other materials) in any format, by any means of transmission (including email). Any such submissions are either returned to the sender without being reviewed or deleted or discarded without being reviewed. Therefore, please do not send any unsolicited submissions to any member of LATF USA.
In any event, any material you send to us will not be treated as confidential.
Please act responsibly when using this Site. You may only use this Site and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through this Site. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. You recognize that storing, distributing or transmitting unlawful material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that if a third party claims that material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted (other than by LATF USA) or privately transmitted on or through this Site are the sole responsibility of the sender, not LATF USA and that you are responsible for all material you upload, post or otherwise transmit to or through this Site.
We at LATF USA require that you do not post e-mails or submit to or publish through Forums or otherwise make available on this Site any content, or act in a way, which in our opinion:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- disparages, criticizes, belittles, parodies or otherwise portrays in a negative light any actor appearing in the content;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- you do not have the right to transmit under any contractual or other relationship (e.g., inside information, proprietary or confidential information received in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure agreement);
- advocates or promotes illegal activity;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as specifically authorized on this Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or 'Trojan horses' or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, overload, collapse, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in
- real time activities via the Site;
- copies any other pages or images on this Site except with appropriate authority;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
- amounts to 'data warehousing' (i.e., using any web space made available to you as storage for large files or large amount of data which are only linked from other sites). You must provide a reasonable amount of content to accompany such material in order that at least some of the traffic to your site comes directly via us;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Site or any networks connected to this Site; or
- contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content, which falls within the descriptions set out at (a) to (q) above.
In addition, you are prohibited from removing any sponsorship banners or other material inserted by LATF USA anywhere on this Site (e.g., on any web space made available for your use).
System Abuse: Without limitation, you agree not to send, create or reply to so called "mailbombs" (i.e., emailing copies of a single message to many users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent) or engage in "spamming"(i.e., unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes) or undertake any other activity which may adversely effect the operation or enjoyment of this Site by any other person.
You may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this Site.
Security: Any usernames and passwords used for this Site are for individual use only. You shall be responsible for the security of your username and password (if any). LATF USA shall be entitled to monitor your username and password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a username and password that LATF USA considers insecure, LATF USA will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this Site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) are strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, LATF USA reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
Service: In order to use this Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fee associated with that access. You will need to provide all equipment necessary to connect to the Site on the World Wide Web (including a computer, modem and/or other access devices).
LATF USA reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this Site and/or any software, facilities and services on this Site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
Local Regulations LATF USA makes no representation that Materials or other content in the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. If you choose to access the Site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country you reside in.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LATF USA and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties, and/or from your placement or transmission of any content onto LATF USA's servers, and/or from any and all use of your account.
Our Use of Content: LATF USA will consider anything you provide to LATF USA and/or contribute to this Site as available for our use free of any obligations to you, except where solicited Invited Submissions are expressly governed by Additional Terms appearing elsewhere on this Site (see 'Submissions, Postings and E-mails' above), in which event those Additional Terms will determine how we will treat your Invited Submissions.
Third-Party Sites: This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of LATF USA, and you acknowledge that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with LATF USA) LATF USA is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of any site by LATF USA or any association with its operators.
LATF USA cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from LATF USA since other shop channels are owned and operated by independent retailers. LATF USA does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has LATF USA taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. LATF USA does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
Proprietary Online Service: Any area of this Site that is accessed through any proprietary online service is subject to the rules, policies and guidelines of such proprietary online service.
Jurisdictional Issues: The Materials and all other content in this Site are presented solely for the purpose of providing entertainment and information and promoting programs, films, music, and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates.
Claims of Infringement: If you believe that any content appearing on this Site infringes your copyright rights, we at LATF USA want to hear from you. Please forward the following information in writing to the Copyright Agent at the address listed below:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Email: [email protected]
LATF USA seeks to preserve any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under the copyright law, but does not necessarily stipulate that it is a service provider as defined in USC section 512(c) or elsewhere.
- Gardening Spotlight: 2022 Green Thumb Award Winners Announced
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Celebrating The Life & Work Of A Civil Rights Leader
- NFL Announces Nominees for 2021 Pepsi® Zero Sugar NFL Rookie of the Year
- New Music Friday: Leah Marie Mason, Charming Liars, Summer Years, Eric Nam, Oliver Tree, White Lies, The Delines
- Weekly Top Ten
- Shawn Mendes Releases Video For “It'll Be Okay”
- Interview: Disney Channel's 'Secrets of Sulphur Springs' Stars Talk Time Travel
- Chef Zach Neil Launches Cannabis Food Brand With Cheech Marin
- 2022 Sundance Film Festival Beyond Film With Amy Poehler, Eva Longoria & More
- Jenna Dewan Lands Two-Picture Deal With Lifetime