CEO & Founder of LATF The Magazine and LATFUSA.com, Michele Elyzabeth is a veteran journalist and publicist with a career spanning over four decades. She is also the creative force behind Parapluie, Inc., Comtesse Michele Elyzabeth Champagne and International Power Planning. In 1971, she emigrated from France to Los Angeles to work for Ike & Tina Turner before being recruited by Warren Cowan of Rogers & Cowan PR, where she worked for several years. In 1978, Michele created her first firm, Michele Elyzabeth Enterprises, which became Parapluie, Inc. Michele created and executive produces the annual Hollywood Beauty Awards.
With an extensive history in the music business writing or producing for such R&B acts as Chaka Khan, The Whispers, Shalamar, Jermaine Jackson and Coolio, former lead-singer/songwriter and producer of the R&B band "Lakeside" is LATF's President/Music & Entertainment Editor.
Pamela started out working with Parapluie, Inc. in 2009 before becoming LATF's Vice President. At LATF, Pamela directs story assignments, content management, social media, conducts celebrity interviews, and oversees the creative process/design of the daily news site and magazine. Pamela is also a contributor to lifestyle, TV, Film, Food, and serves as executive producer of the Hollywood Beauty Awards.
LATF’s Special Projects Director brings decades of experience in the entertainment industry. Starting out at Paramount, Deborah worked with Alan Jay Lerner on “Paint Your Wagon,” and the TV show “Love American Style,” etc. She went on to work for Robert Evans, before climbing the ladder at Movieline (eventually Hollywood Life), becoming general manager: handling celebrity bookings, working on special events and beyond.
LATF The Magazine’s Managing Editor/Art Director
Paul J. Wright
Patrick & Claudine
Pet Corner Contributors
Casper, Baxter, Blanche, Doodle, Elvis, Laurie, Wyatt
- Tommy Chong & Chelsea Harris Honor Cannabis Brand Pure Beauty At Daytime Beauty Awards
- Dr. Moncef Slaoui Honored At Daytime Beauty Awards For Vaccine Research
- What Is Yom Kippur?
- LACMA Presents New Exhibit: Mixpantli: Space, Time, and the Indigenous Origins of Mexico
- Save The Date: 22nd Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards® Nominations Announcement
- Emmy Awards Share Pre-Event Glimpse With Host Cedric The Entertainer
- Regina Hall Honors Beautyblender's Rea Ann Silva At Daytime Beauty Awards
- Warner Bros' King Richard To Close AFI Fest 2021
- MET Gala 2021: JLo, Rihanna, Ava DuVernay Makeup Tips
- TIME Reveals 100 Most Influential People In 2021