Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- BASE Hologram Takes An Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram On Tour
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: 'Call of the Wild' is a Moving Animal Adventure
- Missed The Debate? Watch It Here...
- Petco Foundation Pledges $10 Million To Animal Welfare Organizations
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic 99th Summer Season Announced
- Meet Angela! LA Zoo's Baby Gorilla
- Box Office: 'Sonic The Hedgehog' Dominates President's Day Weekend
- Billie Eilish releases James Bond Song 'NO TIME TO DIE'
- Celebrate Valentine's Day With A New Furry Friend At HWAC