Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Film Review: Adam Sandler Makes ‘Uncut Gems’ Shine
- Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra Costumes On The Auction Block
- 77th Golden Globes: And The Nominees Are...
- Performers Announced For 42nd Kennedy Center Honors
- AFI FEST Film Review: ‘Richard Jewell’ is an Explosive Biopic
- Holiday Gift Ideas For Beginner & Elite Triathletes
- First Look: 'Ghostbusters' Are Back In After Life Sequel
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Present Robert De Niro With SAG Life Achievement Award
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Holiday Gifting For Athletes On-The-Go