The lineup for the all new season of "Dancing With The Stars" includes Carole Baskin, Nelly, AJ McLean, Monica Aldama, Jesse Metcalfe, Anne Heche, Johnny Weir, Vernon Davis, Kaitlyn Bristowe, Justina Machado, Charles Oakley, Jeannie Mai, Skai Jackson, Chrishell Stause and Nev Schulman
The series, hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks, returns to the ballroom with a lineup of celebrities including a GRAMMY® winner, a Bachelorette, a big-cat lover-turned-reality TV star and a pro-football legend, to name a few. The new celebrity cast will add some glitzy bling to their wardrobe and break in their dancing shoes as the show kicks off live on MONDAY, SEPT. 14 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
The celebrities and professional dancers heading to the ballroom this season (in alphabetical order) are as follows:
- head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”)
- animal activist Carole Baskin (“Tiger King”)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”)
- Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis
- TV and film actress Anne Heche
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson
- actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”)
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean
- Emmy® Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe
- GRAMMY®-winning rapper Nelly
- TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”)
- NBA superstar Charles Oakley (“The Last Dance”)
- actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”)
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir
Viewers will have to tune in to the season premiere to find out with whom their favorite professional dancers are paired.
The series is produced by BBC Studios’ Los Angeles production arm.
Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
“Dancing with the Stars” averaged 9.1 million Total Viewers last season after 35 days of viewing across linear and digital platforms.