Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Holiday Road Walking Trail Comes To California, Virginia & Atlanta
- Steve Perry Gets Festive On "Winter Wonderland"
- Los Angeles Lakers Announce Socios.com Sponsorship
- Los Angeles Dodgers Beat San Francisco Giants 2-1 In Game 5
- Clean Beauty Spotlight: Dr. J's Natural PCA Toner & Face Wipes
- New Music Friday: Tiwa Savage - Feat. Brandy, Amanda Cooksey, Mae Muller, NEIKED & Polo G, Foxes, The Shindellas, Evrywhr, Daisy
- Weekly Top Ten
- Trailer: Hulu's Padma Lakshmi's 'Taste The Nation: Holiday Edition'
- 6 Reasons To Reduce Sugar Intake With Dr. Vikki Petersen
- Disney+ To Launch First Two Episodes of MARVEL STUDIOS' "HAWKEYE"