Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- 73rd Emmy® Awards: And The Winners Are...
- Celebrate 12th annual National Dance Day With American Dance Movement
- Universal Studios Hollywood 'Halloween Horror Nights' Serves Up A Dinner Feast
- Mr. Jack O’Lanterns Pumpkin Patch Returns To Southern California
- Jordin Sparks Lights Up The Room At Daytime Beauty Awards
- LA County To Require Proof of Vaccination at Bars, Nightclubs And More
- Nancy Duitch Receives Daytime Beauty Award For Sera Labs
- New Music Friday: Foxes, DJ Snake - Feat: Rick Ross & Rich Brian, Sena Kana & Ty Dolla $ign, Oliver Rodley, Kitty Ca$h, Kay Young, Matt Pond PA
- Weekly Top Ten
- Jane Powell, Star of ‘Seven Brides for Seven Brothers,’ Passes Away At 92