According to comScore, Fox's 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' grabbed over $50 million from 14,174 screens in 77 international markets, retaining the #1 position in 20 of those while opening to the #1 position in 15 newly released markets for a global tally to date of $192.9 million.
Notably, Warner Bros.' horror smash 'It' has now scared up over $553 million worldwide.
1. It - Warner Bros. - $17.3M
2. American Made - Universal - $17.0M
2. Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 20th Century Fox - $17.0M
4. Lego Ninjago Movie, The - Warner Bros. - $12.0M
5. Flatliners - Sony - $6.7M
6. Battle Of The Sexes - Fox Searchlight - $3.4M
7. American Assassin - Lionsgate - $3.3M
8. Home Again - Open Road - $1.8M
9. Til Death Do Us Part - Novus Content - $1.5M
10. mother! - Paramount - $1.5M