Sunday night marks the 2014 MISS USA® Competition, airing June 8th at 8/7c on NBC live from The Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
As previously announced, country sensation Florida Georgia Line with special guest Nelly, singer-songwriter Marc Broussard, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band Horns and Latin Grammy award winning band Camila, will perform during the competition. Giuliana Rancic, co-anchor of "E! News," and Thomas Roberts, MSNBC's "Way Too Early" will host the competition. Style expert Jeannie Mai will provide behind-the-scenes commentary.
Fans will also have the opportunity to save their favorite contestant during the evening gown competition through a Twitter save in order to secure a sixth spot in the final question round. Viewers can tweet using #SaveTheQueen along with a keyword that will be provided on the screen during the live telecast. Rules and information can be found on www.missusa.com/rules. Fans are encouraged to get excited and show their support leading up to Sunday's telecast by using #SaveTheQueen.
The 2014 MISS USA® Competition will feature contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Contestants will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. Erin Brady, Miss USA 2013 will crown her successor at the conclusion of the three-hour telecast.
The panel of judges includes:
- Karl Malone, former power forward for the Utah Jazz, named one of the "50 Greatest Players in NBA History"
- Ian Ziering, guest celebrity host of Chippendales, star of Syfy Channel's "Sharknado" movie series
- Lance Bass, member of the pop group *NSYNC, host of SiriusXM's Dirty Pop with Lance Bass, producer and actor
- Rumer Willis, actress starring in multiple movie and television hits including "Pretty Little Liars", "90210", "Hawaii Five-O", "The House Bunny", "Sorority Row", and much more
- Allie LaForce, host and reporter for CBS Sports, Miss Teen USA 2005
- Dolvett Quince, fitness expert, star of the NBC hit show "The Biggest Loser," and best-selling author of 'The 3-1-2-1 Diet'
- Barbara Palacios, Miss Universe 1986, coach and judge of the new Telemundo reality show, Miss Latina Universo, international beauty icon, inspirational author and entrepreneur
- Randy Couture, star of "The Expendables" movie series, NY Times Best Selling author, star of the upcoming "Gym Rescue" on Spike TV and former 6-time UFC champion
- Melissa Peterman, star of ABC Family's "Baby Daddy" and ABC's "Bet on Your Baby"