BET Networks in partnership with AEG continue to add once-in-a-lifetime experiences to their highly anticipated BET Experience at L.A. LIVE presented by Coca-Cola June 27 – 29, 2014 with the BET Experience Fan Fest, America’s largest FREE fan festival celebrating music, entertainment and culture. This one-of-a-kind event will offer fans three days of exclusive access to some of the hottest events and performances by some of today’s top charting artists. OutKast,Maxwell, Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky, Trey Songz, Jennifer Hudson, K.Michelle, Marsha Ambrosus, August Alsina, Candice Glover and Ty Dolla $ign are all performing concerts at STAPLES Center, throughout the weekend. In addition to the concerts and the “BET Awards,” the BET Experience at L.A. LIVE presented by Coca-ColaÒ will feature a free BET Experience Fan Fest, an interactive free expo being held in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) from 12 pm to 9pm on Saturday June 28th & Sunday June 29th.
BET Networks In Association With AEG Add More Events To BET Experience @ L.A. Live Presented By Coca-Cola
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Red Carpet Photos: "West Side Story" LA Premiere
- Pfizer Study Shows Booster Could Protect Against Omicron Variant
- Trailer: Queen Latifah & Dennis Quaid Star In THE TIGER RISING
- Highlights: 2021 People's Choice Awards
- Fragrance for the Holidays: Billie Eilish's EILISH
- HBO Max Unveils 'Magic Mike' AR Experience
- Haircare For The Holidays: VIORI Has A Rich History
- Top Housing Markets In The U.S. Include Salt Lake City, Ohio & More
- Roselyn Sanchez & Daddy Yankee Join "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2022"
- Giada De Laurentiis Strikes Content Deal With Food Network