AC/DC's recently announced album "Rock or Bust" is available today for pre-order via ACDC.com and all digital retail outlets. "Play Ball" is the first track offered as instant gratification to those who pre-order "Rock or Bust" ahead of its official December 2nd release. "Play Ball" will also premiere on Iheart Media's Mainstream, Active and Classic Rock radio formats starting today with multiple spins throughout the day. 'Play Ball' is currently being featured as part of Turner Sports' 2014 Major League Baseball Postseason campaign. AC/DC are also giving fans a sneak peek today at the full track listing (see below) and cover art for "Rock or Bust." "Rock or Bust" features a non-traditional and inventive three-dimensional lenticular cover, which gives the illusion of the band's iconic logo exploding as the packaging is moved in different directions. This unique 3-D cover art can be seen on the band's site and will be available in both the CD and vinyl versions of the album. "Rock or Bust" was recorded in Spring 2014 in Vancouver, BC with producer Brendan O'Brien and mixed by Mike Fraser. "Rock or Bust" is the band's first album of new material in six years, following their immensely successful "Black Ice," which entered charts at #1 in 31 countries and has sold nearly 8 million copies worldwide.
AC/DC's Upcoming "Rock Or Bust" Album Available For Pre-Order
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Watch The Total Lunar Eclipse With NASA
- The 95th Oscars Will Air On ABC March 12, 2023
- New Music Friday: Brett Kissel & 98°, Iryne Rock, Forgetmyname, Oakman, Motor Sister, JoiStaRR, Avarin
- Weekly Top Ten Music Chart: Future Hits #1 With Drake & Tems
- Grizzlies Dominate Warriors To Avoid Elimination Heat Go Up 3-2 vs. 76ers
- "Obi-Wan Kenobi" Star Ewan McGregor Poses With Stormtroopers
- How Can You Help California's Drought Problem?
- What Is Mercury In Retrograde And Should You Care About It?
- Mavericks & 76ers Even Both Series 2-2
- ESPN To Present the Jimmy V Award for Perseverance to Dick Vitale