EA Sports celebrates the 20th anniversary of the most iconic title in the history of the NHL franchise with the inclusion of NHL 94 Anniversary Modein "NHL14". Built using the NHL 14 game engine, NHL 94 Anniversary Mode uses classic button controls to deliver big goals, bigger hits and spectacular speed, taking fun to a whole new level. The mode also offers nods to its hockey video gaming roots through a retro presentation style including blue ice, classic star-shaped player indicators, organ music and a few more surprises. Recognized as one of the most popular games of its era and the title that put the NHL videogame franchise on the map, NHL 94 Anniversary Modegives another generation of players a new way to play old school hockey.
"NHL 94" Lives On In "NHL 14"
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Holiday Road Walking Trail Comes To California, Virginia & Atlanta
- Steve Perry Gets Festive On "Winter Wonderland"
- Los Angeles Lakers Announce Socios.com Sponsorship
- Los Angeles Dodgers Beat San Francisco Giants 2-1 In Game 5
- Clean Beauty Spotlight: Dr. J's Natural PCA Toner & Face Wipes
- New Music Friday: Tiwa Savage - Feat. Brandy, Amanda Cooksey, Mae Muller, NEIKED & Polo G, Foxes, The Shindellas, Evrywhr, Daisy
- Weekly Top Ten
- Trailer: Hulu's Padma Lakshmi's 'Taste The Nation: Holiday Edition'
- 6 Reasons To Reduce Sugar Intake With Dr. Vikki Petersen
- Disney+ To Launch First Two Episodes of MARVEL STUDIOS' "HAWKEYE"