EA Sports celebrates the 20th anniversary of the most iconic title in the history of the NHL franchise with the inclusion of NHL 94 Anniversary Modein "NHL14". Built using the NHL 14 game engine, NHL 94 Anniversary Mode uses classic button controls to deliver big goals, bigger hits and spectacular speed, taking fun to a whole new level. The mode also offers nods to its hockey video gaming roots through a retro presentation style including blue ice, classic star-shaped player indicators, organ music and a few more surprises. Recognized as one of the most popular games of its era and the title that put the NHL videogame franchise on the map, NHL 94 Anniversary Modegives another generation of players a new way to play old school hockey.
"NHL 94" Lives On In "NHL 14"
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Tokyo Olympics: Suni Lee Takes Home Gold For All-Around Champion
- PBS' Hit Cartoon 'Arthur' To End After 25 Seasons
- Los Angeles Cracks Down On Homeless Encampments With New Restrictions
- ZZ Top Bassist Dusty Hill Dies At Age 72
- The Latin Recording Academy® Statement About Johnny Ventura
- Kentucky Derby's Churchill Downs Is Getting A Makeover
- Gucci Beauty Reveals Flora Gardenia Campaign With Miley Cyrus
- CDC Orders Indoor Mask Mandate For Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- Tokyo Olympics: USA Gymnastics Takes Home Silver, Simone Biles Withdraws
- NASA Will Launch First Mission To Jupiter's Moon Europa