As of early this morning, AMC has made public many of its recent TV development plans—and thankfully, they look awesome. The cable television network has revealed that, following the success of its “Talking Dead” show, it will launch its second Live After-Show “Talking Bad” after the season premiere of “Breaking Bad.” Speaking of “Breaking Bad”, the show is slated to return on Sunday, August 11. Immediately following “Bad’s” return, AMC will premiere its newest drama series—“Low Winter Sun”—at 10 PM. “Low Winter Sun” isn’t the only new show AMC is working on, the network has announced that seven new scripted series and three new unscripted series will undergo extensive development headed by longtime showrunner Rolin Jones (Weeds, United States of Tara, Friday Night Lights). With all of this new material, AMC is still managing to release new seasons of “Small Town Security,” “Talking Dead,” “Comic Book Men,” and “Freakshow” later this year.
AMC Picks Up More TV Originals
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Foreigner Announces 121 Date World Tour
- National Adopt a Cat Month: How To Adopt With LA Animal Services
- Disney+ Debuts Marvel Studios' "Loki" Featurette
- New Music Friday: Valley, Tebey, Bri Fletcher, Gary Kemp, Vize & Papa Roach, Pink Elefants, Rachel Lorin
- What Is The History Behind Juneteenth?
- Weekly Top Ten
- Diana Ross "Thank You" — New Album Released In The Autumn
- 20th Tribeca Film Festival Announces Jury Winners
- Wakse Launches Golden Ticket Hunt In Chocolate Hair Wax
- California Opens Up On June 15th: What You Need To Know