AMC announced today a pilot order for the scripted drama “Line of Sight.” The project is from writer, creator and executive producer Blake Masters (“Brotherhood,” “Rubicon,” 2 Guns) and is a co-production of Fox Television Studios (FTVS) and AMC Studios. “Line of Sight” is the story of Lewis Bernt, a National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on a quest to discover the accident’s cause. Production is scheduled for later this year. The pilot marks the network’s first exploration of science fiction in an original series.
AMC Greenlights "Line of Sight" Pilot
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Paramount Unveils Title For 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts'
- L'Oréal Paris Announce Lights On Women Award at Cannes
- 'Only Murders in the Building' Premieres on Hulu August 31
- VEVO And Ariana Granda Release Exclusive Performance Of “POV”
- Miley Cyrus Is The New Face of Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia
- Metro Rail System Breaks Ground On $898.6-million At LAX
- Foreigner Announces 121 Date World Tour
- National Adopt a Cat Month: How To Adopt With LA Animal Services
- Disney+ Debuts Marvel Studios' "Loki" Featurette
- New Music Friday: Valley, Tebey, Bri Fletcher, Gary Kemp, Vize & Papa Roach, Pink Elefants, Rachel Lorin