AMC announced today a pilot order for the scripted drama “Line of Sight.” The project is from writer, creator and executive producer Blake Masters (“Brotherhood,” “Rubicon,” 2 Guns) and is a co-production of Fox Television Studios (FTVS) and AMC Studios. “Line of Sight” is the story of Lewis Bernt, a National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on a quest to discover the accident’s cause. Production is scheduled for later this year. The pilot marks the network’s first exploration of science fiction in an original series.
AMC Greenlights "Line of Sight" Pilot
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Epiphone Partners with the B.B. King Family To Celebrate 'The King Of The Blues' With A Historically Accurate Signature Guitar
- Alzheimer's Association Part the Cloud Gala Raises More Than $33 Million
- Amtrak Pacific Surfliner Schedule Change and Service Expansion Effective October 25, 2021
- AFI Fest Adds Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Power of the Dog'
- Wreaths Across America to Add Ceremonial Wreath Representing the United States Space Force
- Red Carpet Photos: Angelina Jolie & More At Marvel Studios' "Eternals" Premiere
- General Colin L. Powell Dies At Age 84
- Holiday Road Walking Trail Comes To California, Virginia & Atlanta
- Steve Perry Gets Festive On "Winter Wonderland"
- Los Angeles Lakers Announce Socios.com Sponsorship