LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Burlington Teams Up With AdoptAClassroom.org To Help Teachers & Students
- 'CBD Nation' Documentary Explores The Plant's Healing Science
- COVID19: 1 in 3 College Students Don't Feel Safe Returning to Campus
- Chipotle Unveils The Tony Hawk Burrito With A Kick
- Hulu Announces New Original Series For 2021 & More
- New Music Friday: Anaya, Izzy Bizu, Stokley - Feat: Snoop Dogg, James Robert Webb, Titus Showers - Feat: Jermaine Dolly, Stand Atlantic, Alexander 23, Rachel Eckroth & Sy Smith
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Work From Vegas: MGM Resorts Launches Viva Las Office
- Megan Thee Stallion Is Revlon's Newest Global Brand Ambassador
- Toni Braxton Releases Music Video For New Single "Dance"