LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- Banana Republic Donates $20 Million of Clothing To Those In Need
- Target Pays Employees Amid Store Closures
- Hollywood Businesses Board Up As Looters Break-In
- Downtown Santa Monica Comes Together to Restore & Rebuild Community
- How To Prepare For Hurricane Season
- Los Angeles Issues Curfew As Protests Continue
- Protests Turn Violent: Governor Newsom Calls For National Guard
- NASA Astronauts Launch from America in Historic Test Flight of SpaceX Crew Dragon
- Zillow Report Shows Buyers & Sellers Are Back In Business
- Eight US Manufacturers Selected to Make NASA COVID-19 Ventilator