LATF USA (LA TV FILM) was born in June of 2010 with PR/Marketing veteran and publisher, Michele Elyzabeth at the helm. First came the monthly digital magazine, with the daily news site following two years later. Covering entertainment and lifestyle content, LATF has made it a rule to never publish gossip.
We take great pride in publishing informative, intriguing and educational breaking news, in-depth stories and interviews with those who make a positive impact on the world; whether it be behind the camera, on the silver screen, in a hospital, classroom, in an art studio, or otherwise, we enjoy reporting the uplifting.
In 2015, LATF USA created and produced the first annual Hollywood Beauty Awards, honoring the hairstylists, makeup artists and photographers who create the images of the stars on the silver screen and on the red carpet.
- CA Governor Newsom Extends Eviction Moratorium, Lifts Stay-At-Home Order
- Recipe: Harissa Tahini Dip With Mighty Sesame Co.
- Super Bowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Television & Radio Legend Larry King Dies At Age 87
- Baseball Great & Home Run King Hank Aaron Dies At 86
- 'America's Most Wanted' Returns To FOX
- The Standard Hotel Closes Its Doors After 22 Years
- New Music Friday: Devon Gilfillian, Smith & Burrows, Still Corners, Joe Hanson, Mills, Juliana, J. Brown
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Hawaiian Airlines Launches Pre-Clear Program For Safe Travels