Giveaway: Official Hollywood Beauty Awards Celebrity Gift Bag
Our latest contest is a major sweepstakes brought to you by the Hollywood Beauty Awards...
WHAT: (1) Official Hollywood Beauty Awards Celebrity Gift Bag
HOW: *One entrant will be chosen at random to win (1) complete bag worth $500 in beauty products
ABOUT: Every year, the Hollywood Beauty Awards recognize the architects of hair, makeup, photography and styling in Hollywood. The true artists behind the stars.
Produced by LATF USA, we honor the unsung heroes in the beauty industry, the Timeless Beauties, New Beauties in TV & Film, with new special honoree categories added each year, including Fragrance of the Year, Brand of the Year and more.
The HBAs pay homage to the professionals who have paved the way and the new generation who have followed in their footsteps.
The 3rd annual Hollywood Beauty Awards were held on Sunday February 19th, 2017 at Avalon Hollywood.
Who is the Hollywood Beauty Awards Founder/CEO?
*send replies to [email protected] for a chance to win*
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning after 12 am PST on March 15th, 2017 visit www.LATFUSA.com and follow the entry directions. Each entry must be filled in completely with correct and accurate information. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. All materials submitted may be obtained as part of LATFUSA (”Sponsor”) giveaway records.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 16th, 2017 from among all eligible entries that are complete. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Giveaway. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: (1) Hollywood Beauty Awards Giveaway.
4. Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 13 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize by Winner is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Giveaway. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Giveaway results are final in all respects. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.latfusa.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Giveaway. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. This Giveaway is sponsored by LATF USA, 7033 Sunset Blvd. Suite 206, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
9. By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Resigns
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Linkin Park's Lead Singer Chester Bennington Is Dead At Age 41
- O.J. Simpson Granted Parole After Serving 9 Years In Prison
- Ryan Seacrest Will Host American Idol Reboot On ABC
- Comic-Con: New Trailer For 'KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE'
- Senator John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Tumor
- Guillermo Del Toro's 'The Shape Of Water' Trailer Is Here
- Trailer: Josh Brolin & Miles Teller In 'Only The Brave'
- Turns Out The T. rex Dinosaur Couldn't Chase You Down