Television - Series Reviews
"Pauly Shore Stands Alone" is the perfect account of what makes a comedian tick at the end of the day.
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Tune In: CBS Announces Spring Lineup & New Series 'The Red Line'
- Trailer Spotlight: Peter Parker Is Back In "Spider-Man: Far From Home"
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st GRAMMY AWARDS
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dies At Age 97
- Chaka Khan Returns With New Album "Hello Happiness"
- What Is The 2019 North American Car of the Year?
- 2019 Critics' Choice Awards: And The Winners Are...
- John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Kicks Off 22nd Year At The 2019 NAMM Show
- Voting Is Now Open For The 2019 Hollywood Beauty Awards
- Weekly Top Ten Chart