Television - Series Reviews
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Coffee Talk: Warm Up With Our Favorite Blends for the Holidays
- Trending Skincare Products - Jeffrey James Botanicals
- These Stores Will Gift Wrap Your Holiday Presents For FREE!
- What "Star Wars" Films & Popular Franchise Movies Rank Best To Worst?
- Imagine Dragons Join Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest From New Orleans
- NASA Astronauts Return To Earth After Research In Orbiting Laboratory
- It's A Deal: Disney Acquires Twenty-First Century Fox For $52.4 Billion in Stock
- Top 3 Hair Trends For 2018 From Pierre Michel Salon
- 2018 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees: Bon Jovi, The Cars, Nina Simone & More
- 24th Annual SAG Award Nominations: What Films & TV Series Take The Lead?
Popular on LATF USA
WildAid Gala Raises An Impressive Record $2.9 Million To Protect Endangered Species & Marine Habitats
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘Mudbound’ is a Southern Set Masterpiece
How To Makeover Your Car With MAACO
Review: Sperry 7 SEAS Shoes Are Key For Summer Adventures
Céline Dion Adds Dates To Las Vegas Residency Due To High Demand
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘The Disaster Artist’ Superbly Celebrates An Accidental Masterpiece
Copper Chef Delights On National French Fry Day!
Latin Recording Academy To Honor Alejandro Sanz, Camila Cabello To Perform
Trailer Spotlight: Evan Peters Stars In 'The Pirates Of Somalia'
Roger Teeter Has His Hang Ups; And They’re Pretty Good