Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
As if the thousands of movies and television shows the streaming service offers wasn't enough, since expanding their business model to include producing original content, they've been at the forefront of the television revolution, and scaring the daylights out of their competitors in the process.
Photo ABC MediaTonight, ABC premieres "Fresh Off The Boat" Wednesday, February 4 at both 8:30 and 9:31 p.m., regular time period premiere continues Tuesday, February 10 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
- You Can Be A Dunkin' Donut For Halloween This Year
- Trailer: ETERNAL BEAUTY Stars Academy Award Nominee Sally Hawkins
- Fender Releases H.E.R. Signature Stratocaster® Guitar
- Meet the New Teams For CBS' THE AMAZING RACE
- First Look: Marvel Unveils 'Wandavision' Trailer
- 2020 Emmy Awards: 'Schitt's Creek' Sweeps, Highlights & Winners
- Tune In: How To Stream The The 72nd Emmy Awards
- Supreme Court Pioneer Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies At Age 87
- Pet Safety Tips: Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Tune In: Fall on Disney+ From 'Ever After' To 'The Mandalorian'