Television - Series Reviews
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- Bella Italia! 8 Beautiful Italian Destinations Locals Are Keeping Secret
- Snapchat Ups Their Ad Buying Game For Advertisers
- How Did Lancôme Set A Guinness World Record?
- Lakers Guard Lonzo Ball Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- Movie Review: Denzel is Back with a Vengeance in ‘The Equalizer 2’
- This Is An Underground Mansion... And It's On The Auction Block
- Apple Unveils 70 New Emojis Celebrating World Emoji Day
- Tom's of Maine Donates 10,000 Full Backpacks To Students In Need
- Nick Cannon To Host 2018 Teen Choice Awards
- 2018 MTV VMAs: And The Nominees Are...