Television - Series Reviews
CBS premieres "STALKER" on Wednesday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).
With its cinematic direction, compelling storyline and impressive cast, "How To Get Away With Murder" is sure to have a successful premiere on Thursday night, September 25th 10PM on ABC.
ABC's new family comedy, "black-ish" premieres Wednesday September 24th 9:30/8:30c.
Like in every iteration of Batman, the death of Bruce Wayne's parents sets the stage for the story that unfolds in "Gotham."
For the past six seasons, we have seen many come and go; most from a bullet to the head or chest.
It was campy, it was absurd and it was a good time had by all.
FX is a powerhouse of television right now.
With "True Blood" amidst its final season, vampire fanatics will surely relocate their weekly loyalties from HBO to the FX Network for "The Strain;" a high concept thriller where a group of disease researchers team with an assembly of everyday New Yorkers to investigate and combat an ancient and evil string of vampirism.
Comedic actress Andrea Martin is a powerhouse, both on stage and on screen.
"Welcome To Sweden" is a new sitcom for NBC.
Take ladies' man Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother," give him a rough edge, a leather jacket and a handful of nerds to follow his lead and you've got yourself NBC's newest sitcom, "Undateable."
The kind of world that draws TV audiences is the one in which monsters thrive.
- AFI FEST 2018 Movie Review: ‘Bird Box’ is a Gripping Dystopian Nightmare
- Sweet Holiday Recipe: Popcornopolis' Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- First Look 'Toy Story 4' Teaser Trailer With Key & Peele
- Whoosley Fire: Mandatory Evacuations Still In Order - What You Need To Know
- Stan “The Man” Lee The Mastermind Behind Marvel Super-heroes
- Julia Michaels Joins P!NK On Beautiful Trauma Tour
- Marvel Creator & Legend Stan Lee Dies At Age 95
- 2018 People's Choice Awards: And The Winners Are...
- Box Office: 'Dr. Seuss' The Grinch' Takes On 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
- Sarah Silverman Receives Her Star On The Walk Of Fame