Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Holiday Gift Ideas For Beginner & Elite Triathletes
- First Look: 'Ghostbusters' Are Back In After Life Sequel
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Present Robert De Niro With SAG Life Achievement Award
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Holiday Gifting For Athletes On-The-Go
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival Announces 118 Feature Films
- Trailer Spotlight: Bond is Back In 'No Time To Die'
- Maroon 5's 2020 U.S. Tour Dates Are Here
- LA To Do: Downtown Santa Monica Ice Skating, Tree Lighting & More
- 20 Films Advance On Road To Oscars For Visual Effects