Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
As if the thousands of movies and television shows the streaming service offers wasn't enough, since expanding their business model to include producing original content, they've been at the forefront of the television revolution, and scaring the daylights out of their competitors in the process.
- 'LAST CALL WITH CARSON DALY' Says Goodbye With Final Episode
- Kansas City To Host 2023 NFL Draft
- Movie Review: Live Action 'Aladdin' Is A Whole New Magical World
- John Mayer Launches Contest For The Heart & Armor Foundation
- Netflix Unveils 'Orange Is The New Black' Final Season Premiere Date
- Movie Review: ‘Booksmart’ is a Whip-Smart Coming-of-Age Comedy
- Ubisoft Remasters Assassin's Creed III
- Tornadoes Continue To Sweep Through Midwest U.S. States
- The Final 'Toy Story 4' Trailer Is Here
- Denzel Washington To Receive 47th AFI Life Achievement Award