Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- Trailer Spotlight: Jennifer Lopez In 'HUSTERS'
- Meet GB-David: A True Artisan In Bag Making
- First Look: 'Cats' With Taylor Swift & Jennifer Hudson
- Spa Spotlight: Kate Somerville Gives The Gift of Beautiful Skin
- 71st Primetime Emmy Awards: The Nominees Are...
- Apollo 11 Moon Landing Was 50 Years Ago
- Wimbledon Sees Longest Finals Match In History
- NASA Celebrates Apollo 11 Moon Landing Anniversary With Event Series
- Sherri Shepherd Partners With HealthyWage To Help People's Weightloss Goals
- Movie Review: ‘The Lion King’ Roars Again in Realistic Remake