Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- History Spotlight: Archaeologists Unearth 30 Mummy Coffins
- Box Office: 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' Bewitches Moviegoers
- Tough Mudder's Culture of Inclusivity, Spearheaded by CEO Kyle McLaughlin
- Food Network's Holiday Specials: Christmas Cookie Challenge & More
- AFI FEST 2019 Presents Evening With 'The Crown' Writer Peter Morgan
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Zombieland: Double Tap’ is a Funny but Familiar Sequel
- Dr. Raj & Stem Cell Therapy Innovation
- Neiman Marcus Unveils The 2019 Christmas Book With Gifts Galore
- Makeup For Athletes: Oxygenetix Is The Answer