Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
As if the thousands of movies and television shows the streaming service offers wasn't enough, since expanding their business model to include producing original content, they've been at the forefront of the television revolution, and scaring the daylights out of their competitors in the process.
Photo ABC MediaTonight, ABC premieres "Fresh Off The Boat" Wednesday, February 4 at both 8:30 and 9:31 p.m., regular time period premiere continues Tuesday, February 10 (8:00-8:30 p.m., ET).
It's always seen as an obstacle course; a struggle through the process of elimination in finding "the one."
- Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival Announces Opening Night Film & More
- The Daily Front Row Hosts 5th Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards
- Leo DiCaprio Reveals 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' Poster
- Trailer: 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' Is Back For Part 2
- Box Office: 'Captain Marvel' Conquers Second Weekend Earning $189 Million
- Healthy Recipes With Dr. Gail Jackson: Simple Salmon Packets
- Deadly Attack On New Zealand Mosques: What We Know
- HBO Confirms GAME OF THRONES Final Six Episodes
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Beto O'Rourke Announces Bid For 2020 Presidential Race, Who Else Is Running?