Television - Series Reviews
I see a short life span for "Truth Be Told." Tune in or tune out, decide for yourself.
Rob Lowe brings his comedic genius to one of my favorite new comedies this season.
If you were having "Parenthood" withdrawal and you thought "Life In Pieces" would fill the void, sorry to break the news to you but, you thought wrong.
Come for the fresh cast and stay for the laughs because this dark comedy delivers.
In NBC's "The Carmichael Show" pilot, the supporting character of Maxine (Amber Stevens West) endearingly says to her boyfriend Jerrod (Jerrod Carmichael) that his family are "close and on top of eachother."
- 2020 SAG Awards: Parasite, Joker & Judy Win Big
- Theradome Is Title Sponsor of 2020 Hollywood Beauty Awards
- SBIFF: Adam Driver Takes Home Outstanding Performers of the Year Award
- Renee Zellweger Takes Home American Riviera Award For JUDY
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Bad Boys for Life’ Coasts Along on Costar Chemistry
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Selling $14 Million New York Penthouse
- Demi Lovato To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl LIV
- Whitney Houston & Nine Inch Nails Among 2020 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Demi Lovato & Ariana Grande Join GRAMMY Performers Lineup