Lifestyle - Real Estate
Drum roll please... a 35-car garage!
In 2017, the property will welcome Nordstrom's three-level Los Angeles flagship store featuring its latest design concepts, a completely remodeled three-level Bloomingdale's, a brand-new two-level Macy's, as well as the world-renowned Eataly-- first pioneered in Italy by Oscar Farinetti and then developed in New York City by star chef and restaurateur, Mario Batali.
Disney began sales of Four Seasons Private Residences Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, the most recent phase of development in the luxury resort-residential community of Golden Oak.
Pinault's holding company, Artemis SA said in a statement that they plan to purchase luxury cruise-ship operator Ponant from the buyout firm Bridgepoint.
Just between Los Angeles' famous Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard, east of Cahuenga, there's a major hot spot.
The Palazzo di Amore, 53,000-square-foot, 12-bedroom home in Beverly Hills, is the most expensive home listed publicly for sale in the United States.
Not too bad, considering she bought the property in 2003 for a mere $9 million.
For $14.5million, pop singing sensation, Katy Perry wants to purchase a convent belonging to the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart in the San Gabriel Mountains of California.
- LA Galaxy vs. Manchester United Tickets On Sale Now
- Esquire's Famous NYC Bachelor Pad Sells For $15 Million
- United Airlines Attempts To Heal Reputation With Policy Changes
- Angelenos Scream For the ICE CREAM MUSEUM: New Tickets On Sale
- LA Rams' Fans Get Your Single-Game Tickets Today
- Oscar Winning 'Silence of the Lambs' Director Jonathan Demme Dies At Age 73
- Spring Cleaning Tips With Grout Express & P2's 'i Clean Everything'
- First Look Trailer: Colin Firth Stars In 'Kingsman: The Secret Service'
- 2017 Cannes Jury Announced: Will Smith, Jessica Chastain & More
- Marilyn Monroe's Brentwood Home On The Market For $6.9 Million