"After thoughtful conversations with health experts, our host and artists scheduled to appear, we are rescheduling the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards® to be broadcast Sunday, March 14, 2021. The deteriorating COVID situation in Los Angeles, with hospital services being overwhelmed, ICUs having reached capacity, and new guidance from state and local governments have all led us to conclude that postponing our show was the right thing to do. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of those in our music community and the hundreds of people who work tirelessly on producing the show.
Joint Statement Re: The 63rd Annual Grammy Awards Air Date
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Oscar Winning Actress Cloris Leachman Dies At Age 94
- Mayor Garcetti Unveils Tom LaBonge Summit In Griffith Park
- Pet Accessory Spotlight: Doggykingdom's No Pull Harness
- discovery+ Premieres Pope Francis Documentary 'Francesco'
- First Look: Tom Hanks In 'Greyhound'
- CA Governor Newsom Extends Eviction Moratorium, Lifts Stay-At-Home Order
- Recipe: Harissa Tahini Dip With Mighty Sesame Co.
- Super Bowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Television & Radio Legend Larry King Dies At Age 87
- Baseball Great & Home Run King Hank Aaron Dies At 86