Orangetheory Fitness is opening its doors Monday, July 6th.
Studios re-opening in: Brentwood | Burbank | Century City | Culver City | Koreatown | Marina Del Rey| Melrose | Redondo Beach | Santa Monica | Sherman Oaks | Playa Vista and West Hollywood.
Here's what you need to know:
- Must book online ahead of time
- Focusing on existing members but open for new people
- Reduced class sizes (TBD exact reduction and will be studio to studio)
- Adding classes to schedule to accommodate reduced sizes
- 45 minute classes instead of 60 minute to allow more cleaning and more classes
- 30 minutes between each class for cleaning
- Want people to show up ready and bring only what they need (no showers, no locker room, lockers for small things)
- Check in process at front door (will be a continual work in progress to improve) before entering will have temp check, ask about symptoms, cleaning station, assign a spot
- Updated and ongoing cleaning protocols- during class and after
- Coaches and staff with correct PPE. Coaches have googles/shields and masks.
- Still want people to continue to utilize At Home workouts to 1) supplement 2) if can't get into class 3) keep connection with coaches
Orangetheory At Home™ workouts will continue to be available each day on the OrangetheoryFitness YouTube channel, Orangetheory Fitness website and Orangetheory Fitness app for the foreseeable future.