In 2020, Disney+ subscribers can look forward to a diverse line-up of new content including the highly-anticipated return of Hilary Duff in "Lizzie McGuire," Marvel Studios' first original series "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and "WandaVision," the final season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars," the Muppets unscripted series "Muppets Now," original movies "Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made," "Stargirl," "The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe," and "Secret Society of Second Born Royals," docuseries "Rogue Trip" and "Becoming," and season two of hit series "The Mandalorian" and "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series." Disney+ is also the exclusive streaming home for the biggest blockbuster films from Walt Disney Studios including "Aladdin," "Toy Story 4," and "The Lion King."
First Look: Disney+ Content For 2020
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Food Safety Tips When Eating Outdoors
- Tips To Keep Your Pets Safe During July 4th
- Walmart Transforms Parking Lots Into Drive-In Theaters
- Hawaiian Airlines Welcomes Back North American Flyers In August
- Don McLean, Barry Manilow, Martina McBride, Kenny Loggins, Cindy and Carlos Santana, Jewel, CeCe Winans And More Set For CNN's "The Fourth In America"
- Snoop Dogg, Bill Ray Cyrus, 2Chainz Headline All-Star AGAPAO LIVE-Streaming Concert
- Tune In: 'Work Without Pants' Is Zoom Relatable
- Awkwafina & Zendaya Among Stars Invited To Join Academy
- Ringo Starr To Celebrate 80th Birthday with Starr Studded Charity Broadcast, “Ringo's Big Birthday Show”
- Nine Time Emmy Winner Carl Reiner Dies At Age 98