In 2020, Disney+ subscribers can look forward to a diverse line-up of new content including the highly-anticipated return of Hilary Duff in "Lizzie McGuire," Marvel Studios' first original series "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and "WandaVision," the final season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars," the Muppets unscripted series "Muppets Now," original movies "Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made," "Stargirl," "The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe," and "Secret Society of Second Born Royals," docuseries "Rogue Trip" and "Becoming," and season two of hit series "The Mandalorian" and "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series." Disney+ is also the exclusive streaming home for the biggest blockbuster films from Walt Disney Studios including "Aladdin," "Toy Story 4," and "The Lion King."
First Look: Disney+ Content For 2020
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- First Look: Marvel Unveils 'Wandavision' Trailer
- 2020 Emmy Awards: 'Schitt's Creek' Sweeps, Highlights & Winners
- Tune In: How To Stream The The 72nd Emmy Awards
- Supreme Court Pioneer Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies At Age 87
- Pet Safety Tips: Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Tune In: Fall on Disney+ From 'Ever After' To 'The Mandalorian'
- HEMPZ Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Line: Just In Time For Fall & Halloween
- Los Angeles Zoo Reopens Saturday September 19
- New Music Friday: Ruel, LANY, Melanie C - Feat: Nadia Rose, Bailey Bryan, Liza Owen, Mishaal & Alke
- Weekly Top Ten Chart