In 2020, Disney+ subscribers can look forward to a diverse line-up of new content including the highly-anticipated return of Hilary Duff in "Lizzie McGuire," Marvel Studios' first original series "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and "WandaVision," the final season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars," the Muppets unscripted series "Muppets Now," original movies "Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made," "Stargirl," "The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe," and "Secret Society of Second Born Royals," docuseries "Rogue Trip" and "Becoming," and season two of hit series "The Mandalorian" and "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series." Disney+ is also the exclusive streaming home for the biggest blockbuster films from Walt Disney Studios including "Aladdin," "Toy Story 4," and "The Lion King."
First Look: Disney+ Content For 2020
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Rising Pop Star Elle Winter Releases Highly Anticipated Debut EP "Yeah, No"
- Listen Up! Devin Kirtz Releases New Song 'Hennessy' ft. Quincy
- Words With: Jon Abrahams, Director & Star of 'Clover'
- Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan & Kevin Garnett Headline 2020 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame Inductees
- How To Make A Face Mask At Home...
- Erykah Badu's “Quarantine Concert Series, Apocalypse Two: The Rooms” Interactive Experience
- Celebrate Earth Day's 50th Anniversary With National Geographic
- "MTV Unplugged At Home" Series Begins Streaming Today
- R&B Songwriter Bill Withers Dead At Age 81
- Try These 5 Natural Remedies To Protect Immune System