In 2020, Disney+ subscribers can look forward to a diverse line-up of new content including the highly-anticipated return of Hilary Duff in "Lizzie McGuire," Marvel Studios' first original series "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and "WandaVision," the final season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars," the Muppets unscripted series "Muppets Now," original movies "Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made," "Stargirl," "The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe," and "Secret Society of Second Born Royals," docuseries "Rogue Trip" and "Becoming," and season two of hit series "The Mandalorian" and "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series." Disney+ is also the exclusive streaming home for the biggest blockbuster films from Walt Disney Studios including "Aladdin," "Toy Story 4," and "The Lion King."
First Look: Disney+ Content For 2020
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Tori Kelly Unveils Offical Video For New Song "25th"
- LG Makes TIME's List of 100 Best Inventions
- Thanksgiving Day Football: Historic Moments & Game Schedule
- Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe: Roasted or Fried!
- Recipe: GE's Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes For Thanksgiving
- Watch: Meet Baby Panda Xiao Qi Ji of Smithsonian National Zoo
- California Restaurants Fight Back Making Case For Outdoor Dining
- Trailer: James Maslow Stars In RomCom 'Stars Fell On Alabama'
- Dolly Parton Is Back With A Digital Holiday Card Collection
- What Are The Home Design Trends For 2021?