According to Comscore, Universal's 'Fast and Furious Presents Hobbs and Shaw' did it again with a $45.38 million global frame for a cume to date of $682.4 million worldwide in the wake of its China debut last weekend.
Notably, through this weekend, Disney's 'The Lion King' now stands as the #7 movie of all-time worldwide and the China-based animated mega-hit 'Ne Zha' hit $685.4 million worldwide.
The top 3 worldwide weekend box office estimates:
1. Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw - Universal - $45.4M
2. Lion King, The - Disney - $27.3M
3. Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - Sony - $25.6M
The top 3 domestic weekend box office estimates:
1. Angel Has Fallen - Lionsgate - $11.6M
2. Good Boys - Universal - $9.2M
3. Lion King, The - Disney - $6.7M