Simone Biles is the first woman in history to land a triple double on her floor routine at the 2019 U.S. Gymnastics Championships in Kansas City, Mo. part of the Team USA Champions Series presented by Xfinity.
Simone Biles Makes Gymnastics History With Floor Routine
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- AFI FEST Film Review: ‘Richard Jewell’ is an Explosive Biopic
- Holiday Gift Ideas For Beginner & Elite Triathletes
- First Look: 'Ghostbusters' Are Back In After Life Sequel
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Present Robert De Niro With SAG Life Achievement Award
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Holiday Gifting For Athletes On-The-Go
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival Announces 118 Feature Films
- Trailer Spotlight: Bond is Back In 'No Time To Die'
- Maroon 5's 2020 U.S. Tour Dates Are Here
- LA To Do: Downtown Santa Monica Ice Skating, Tree Lighting & More