The world celebrates the landmark 56th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” speech. Fifty years ago, Martin Luther King Jr. led the March on Washington, a political rally of some 200,000 to 300,000 people to the nation’s capital, where King, standing in front of the Lincoln Memorial, delivered his historic and world inspiring speech.
Martin Luther King Jr. Had A Dream 56 Years Ago Today
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Pet Safety Tips: Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Tune In: Fall on Disney+ From 'Ever After' To 'The Mandalorian'
- HEMPZ Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Line: Just In Time For Fall & Halloween
- Los Angeles Zoo Reopens Saturday September 19
- New Music Friday: Ruel, LANY, Melanie C - Feat: Nadia Rose, Bailey Bryan, Liza Owen, Mishaal & Alke
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- BFI London Film Festival UK Premiere: Regina King Directs 'ONE NIGHT IN MIAMI'
- Kathy Griffin's Bel Air Home On The Market For $16 Million
- 2020 ACM Awards: Winners & Photo Highlights
- NFL Celebrates 100th Birthday