According to COMSCORE, Disney/Pixar's 'Toy Story 4' earned $80.6 million in 45 international territories and when combined with North America brought in $138.5 million worldwide this weekend for a global cume to date of $496.5 million.
Notably, Sony's 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' arrived in China, Japan, and Hong Kong earning $111.0 million from 33,900+ screens ahead of the broader global rollout later this week.
The top 3 worldwide weekend box office estimates:
1. Toy Story 4 - Disney - $138.5M
2. Spider-Man: Far From Home - Sony - $111.0M
3. Annabelle Comes Home - Warner Bros. - $65.4M
The top 3 domestic weekend box office estimates:
1. Toy Story 4 - Disney - $57.9M
2. Annabelle Comes Home - Warner Bros. - $20.4M
3. Yesterday - Universal - $17.0M