Ubisoft announced that the X Games are coming to Steep®, the action-packed open world sports game.
The X Games Pass will be available on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, including enhanced features on PlayStation®4 Pro system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and Windows PC on October 30.
The X Games Pass will place players in the Alaska X Games Village, where they can compete to win gold in the game’s most epic snow park. There, aspiring snowsports legends can learn and master real-life X Games disciplines, such as Big Air, SuperPipe and Slopestyle. Once players have completed the special X Games events, they will unlock a series of additional Freestyle challenges where they can compete against other players to make it to the top of the leaderboard.
Players can also experience the massive mountain playground in two new ways: with a throwback ‘90s filter and all-new Rocket Wings challenges. The ‘90s DLC will be available December 4, while the Rocket Wings DLC will be available January 10. X Games Pass owners will have one-week early access to both DLCs.
The X Games Pass can be purchased for $14.99 and includes:
- X Games DLC
- ‘90s DLC: Add an old-school vibe to your game with a special filter that makes Steep look like a ‘90s-themed winter sports game
- Rocket Wings DLC: Soar through the snowy skies at breakneck speed and complete new challenges with Rocket Wings
Additionally, the Steep X Games Gold Edition can be purchased for $39.99 and includes:
- Steep (base game)
- X Games Pass
- Season Pass Year One, which includes:
- Extreme Pack: Three additional sports (Rocket Wings, Speed Riding and Base Jump) and new challenges and customization items
- Winterfest: One additional sport (Sled), new challenges, winter-themed costumes and customization items
- Adrenaline Pack: New costumes, snowboards and wingsuits, and the Moonlight Pack which offers glowing costumes and nocturnal challenges
- Bonus helicopter tickets
- 10,000 Steep credits to customize gear at the in-game store
With development led by Ubisoft Annecy,* Steep – the open world sports game featuring ski, snowboard, paraglide, wingsuit, rocket wingsuit, sled, base jump and speed riding – is designed for a culture that’s all about sharing experiences with the world. Steep features a seamless multiplayer mode, populating the world with players as they explore the Alps and Alaska. Players and friends across the globe can take on challenges together, or compete with each other to snag the top spot on the leaderboards. Players can also participate in several competitive live programs, such as the monthly Steep World Tour, where players take on specific challenges to qualify in tournaments and have a chance to win exclusive rewards.
To learn more about other Ubisoft games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.