Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Derek Jeter's NY Tiedemann Castle Going For $14.75 million
- Steve Perry's New LP "Traces" Debuts Top Ten In Billboard Top 200
- Movie Review: “Halloween” Reboot Does The Trick
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul G. Allen Dies At Age 65
- Kellogg Launches Its First Digital Food Drive On Amazon For World Food Day
- Box Office: 'Venom' & 'A Star Is Born' Go Head-To-Head For #1
- Direct Wines Has The Wine Lovers' Calendar For Your Holiday Season
- Jennifer Garner Stars In HBO's Camping October 14
- Listen Up! Rozzi, Awolnation, GIRLI, COIN & More
- Shawn Mendes Pays Homage To Freddie Mercury Singing 'Under Pressure'