Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Food Safety Tips When Eating Outdoors
- Hawaiian Airlines Welcomes Back North American Flyers In August
- Don McLean, Barry Manilow, Martina McBride, Kenny Loggins, Cindy and Carlos Santana, Jewel, CeCe Winans And More Set For CNN's "The Fourth In America"
- Snoop Dogg, Bill Ray Cyrus, 2Chainz Headline All-Star AGAPAO LIVE-Streaming Concert
- Tune In: 'Work Without Pants' Is Zoom Relatable
- Awkwafina & Zendaya Among Stars Invited To Join Academy
- Ringo Starr To Celebrate 80th Birthday with Starr Studded Charity Broadcast, “Ringo's Big Birthday Show”
- Nine Time Emmy Winner Carl Reiner Dies At Age 98
- Tommy Chong & Five Point Holdings To Open Dispensaries In 5 States
- Who Is Developing The COVID-19 Vaccine?