Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Daryl Hall & John Oates Return To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- Box Office: 'Aquaman' Makes A Global Splash, Ralph Breaks The Internet Again
- Cardi B Tells All On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- Kevin Hart Steps Down As 2019 Oscars' Host
- First Look: 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer & Poster Are Here
- The 2019 61st Grammy Award Nominees Are...
- Trailer Spotlight: Jennifer Lopez Stars In 'Second Act'
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Richard Carpenter Conducts New Arrangements Of Classic Songs
- Kenny Loggins Tells-All To Dan Rather On "The Big Break"