Opening its doors in 2014, Tomoko Spa was founded by Tomoko Kurono. With the original location in Israel, the five-star Japanese Day Spa in Beverly Hills focuses on the healing powers of Chi (blood) and Qui (energy). The spa’s therapists combine their healing techniques to help renew the mind, body and spirit. Zen Shin, Iro Iro and Ashiura massages are among Tomoko’s traditional Japanese treatments. Designed by Thea Home, Inc., and Tal Naor, Tomoko has attracted the attention of Vanity Fair, Vogue, InStyle and celebrities including Mindy Kaling, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Stone and more.
Tomoko Spa: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- New Sting & Shaggy Video For “Just One Lifetime” Out Now
- Prince's Estate Releases 300+ Songs From 23 Albums For Streaming
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- The "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin Dies From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 76
- Movie Review: ‘Mile 22’ is a Disastrous Action Thriller
- How Did The Vatican Respond To 301 Priests' Sexual Abuse Crimes?
- As California Fires Continue, $170 Million In Grants Given To Reduce Fire Threat
- '20/20' To Pay Tribute To The Life & Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
- Paul Manafort Trial: What Will The Verdict Be?
- Stars Rally For Stand Up To Cancer: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner...