Lancôme has set a world beauty record!
They have achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title for the "Most people matched with foundation in 8 hours."
On July 12 2018, at the High Line at Hudson Yards in New York City, Lancôme achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title for the "Most people matched with foundation in 8 hours," featuring the brand's iconic LANCÔME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24H LONG WEAR FOUNDATION. Lancôme's dynamic team of ten makeup artists worked to match 1,327 individuals within an 8-hour period!
All those who participated in Lancôme's GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title attempt received a 10-day sample of their perfect Teint Idole Ultra Foundation match and the chance to win a grand prize worth up to $500 of Lancôme products.
- Record Holder: Lancôme (USA) in New York, New York, USA on 12 July 2018 (4:32pm)
- Duration: 8 hours (8:32am – 4:32pm EST)
- Official Number of Shade Matches: Target – 1,200/ Actual 1,327
- Total Number of Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h Long Wear Foundation Samples: 1,336
- Shade Matching Team: 10 Validated Lancôme Makeup Artists
- Location: The High Line at 10 Hudson Yards – 501 West 30th Street, New York, NY