Gina Edwards’ nail designs have appeared on the New York runways and Hollywood red carpets. With work in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence and Elle Magazine, she has collaborated with Alexander Wang, Valentino, Balmain, Saint Laurent and Michael Kors. A global brand ambassador for Kiss Nails, this New Yorker led hundreds of fashion shows, from Calvin Klein to Burberry. Gina has worked with Taraji P Henson, Nicole Kidman, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Mary J. Blige and regularly with Tiffany Haddish.
Gina Edwards: Nominee For Excellence In Nail Styling
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Film Review: ‘Shaft’ Sequel Loses its Cool
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Daniel Radcliffe To Star In 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Special
- Film Review: ‘Men in Black: International’ is a Run-of-the-Mill Reboot
- On The Red Carpet: 'Toy Story 4' Premiere
- FIFA Women's World Cup: USA Defeats Thailand 13-0
- 2019 Daytime Beauty Awards To Take Place This September
- It's A Deal: Unilever Acquires Tatcha Skincare Brand
- The Oscars Announce Dates For 2020-2022
- What Are The Top Recommended Health Products?