Gina Edwards’ nail designs have appeared on the New York runways and Hollywood red carpets. With work in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence and Elle Magazine, she has collaborated with Alexander Wang, Valentino, Balmain, Saint Laurent and Michael Kors. A global brand ambassador for Kiss Nails, this New Yorker led hundreds of fashion shows, from Calvin Klein to Burberry. Gina has worked with Taraji P Henson, Nicole Kidman, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Mary J. Blige and regularly with Tiffany Haddish.
Gina Edwards: Nominee For Excellence In Nail Styling
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Listen Up! James Maslow, Cher Lloyd, Dua Lipa & More
- First Look: Andrea Bocelli Music Video For 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: Melissa McCarthy is Criminally Good in ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’
- Britney Spears Returns To Vegas For New Residency
- 73rd Tony Awards Coming To CBS June 9th
- Derek Jeter's NY Tiedemann Castle Going For $14.75 million
- Steve Perry's New LP "Traces" Debuts Top Ten In Billboard Top 200
- Movie Review: “Halloween” Reboot Does The Trick
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul G. Allen Dies At Age 65