Gina Edwards’ nail designs have appeared on the New York runways and Hollywood red carpets. With work in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence and Elle Magazine, she has collaborated with Alexander Wang, Valentino, Balmain, Saint Laurent and Michael Kors. A global brand ambassador for Kiss Nails, this New Yorker led hundreds of fashion shows, from Calvin Klein to Burberry. Gina has worked with Taraji P Henson, Nicole Kidman, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Mary J. Blige and regularly with Tiffany Haddish.
Gina Edwards: Nominee For Excellence In Nail Styling
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- New Sting & Shaggy Video For “Just One Lifetime” Out Now
- Prince's Estate Releases 300+ Songs From 23 Albums For Streaming
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- The "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin Dies From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 76
- Movie Review: ‘Mile 22’ is a Disastrous Action Thriller
- How Did The Vatican Respond To 301 Priests' Sexual Abuse Crimes?
- As California Fires Continue, $170 Million In Grants Given To Reduce Fire Threat
- '20/20' To Pay Tribute To The Life & Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
- Paul Manafort Trial: What Will The Verdict Be?
- Stars Rally For Stand Up To Cancer: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner...