Gina Edwards’ nail designs have appeared on the New York runways and Hollywood red carpets. With work in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence and Elle Magazine, she has collaborated with Alexander Wang, Valentino, Balmain, Saint Laurent and Michael Kors. A global brand ambassador for Kiss Nails, this New Yorker led hundreds of fashion shows, from Calvin Klein to Burberry. Gina has worked with Taraji P Henson, Nicole Kidman, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Mary J. Blige and regularly with Tiffany Haddish.
Gina Edwards: Nominee For Excellence In Nail Styling
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- The 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominees Are...
- Michael Cohen Sentenced To Three Years In Prison
- Trailer Spotlight: 'Bird Box' Starring Sandra Bullock Coming To Netflix
- Kathie Lee Gifford To Leave TODAY After Co-Hosting For 11 years
- Daryl Hall & John Oates Return To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- 24th Critics' Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Box Office: 'Aquaman' Makes A Global Splash, Ralph Breaks The Internet Again
- Cardi B Tells All On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- Kevin Hart Steps Down As 2019 Oscars' Host
- First Look: 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer & Poster Are Here