Gina Edwards’ nail designs have appeared on the New York runways and Hollywood red carpets. With work in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence and Elle Magazine, she has collaborated with Alexander Wang, Valentino, Balmain, Saint Laurent and Michael Kors. A global brand ambassador for Kiss Nails, this New Yorker led hundreds of fashion shows, from Calvin Klein to Burberry. Gina has worked with Taraji P Henson, Nicole Kidman, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Mary J. Blige and regularly with Tiffany Haddish.
Gina Edwards: Nominee For Excellence In Nail Styling
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- First Look: HOTEL MUMBAI Starring Dev Patel & Armie Hammer
- iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS To Honor Garth Brooks & Alicia Keys
- Banana Republic Unveils Equality Collection In Honor Of International Women's Day
- Nominees Announce For The 54th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
- Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dies At Age 85
- The 5th Hollywood Beauty Awards: Denzel Washington, Kim Kardashian West & More Celebrated The Architects of Beauty
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Features Familiar Sci-Fi Thrills
- Total Experience Record Label Founder Lonnie Simmons Dies Of Causes Unknown
- The 61st GRAMMY AWARDS: And The Winners Are...