From Scotland to London, Dianne Degnan trademarked her very own hair-coloring process before becoming Color Director at Sassoon. Over the years, her work has graced the covers of Shape Magazine, Latina, Harper’s Bazaar and Marie Claire. Starting her own brand, Dianne brought her colorist skills to Loft 647. Dianne’s clients have included Christina Aguilera, Kim Basinger, Calista Flockhart, Kristen Bell, Elle McPherson, Priyanka Chopra, Katharine McPhee and Mick Jagger..
Dianne Degnan: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- First Look: HOTEL MUMBAI Starring Dev Patel & Armie Hammer
- iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS To Honor Garth Brooks & Alicia Keys
- Banana Republic Unveils Equality Collection In Honor Of International Women's Day
- Nominees Announce For The 54th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
- Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dies At Age 85
- The 5th Hollywood Beauty Awards: Denzel Washington, Kim Kardashian West & More Celebrated The Architects of Beauty
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Features Familiar Sci-Fi Thrills
- Total Experience Record Label Founder Lonnie Simmons Dies Of Causes Unknown
- The 61st GRAMMY AWARDS: And The Winners Are...