From Scotland to London, Dianne Degnan trademarked her very own hair-coloring process before becoming Color Director at Sassoon. Over the years, her work has graced the covers of Shape Magazine, Latina, Harper’s Bazaar and Marie Claire. Starting her own brand, Dianne brought her colorist skills to Loft 647. Dianne’s clients have included Christina Aguilera, Kim Basinger, Calista Flockhart, Kristen Bell, Elle McPherson, Priyanka Chopra, Katharine McPhee and Mick Jagger..
Dianne Degnan: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- New Sting & Shaggy Video For “Just One Lifetime” Out Now
- Prince's Estate Releases 300+ Songs From 23 Albums For Streaming
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- The "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin Dies From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 76
- Movie Review: ‘Mile 22’ is a Disastrous Action Thriller
- How Did The Vatican Respond To 301 Priests' Sexual Abuse Crimes?
- As California Fires Continue, $170 Million In Grants Given To Reduce Fire Threat
- '20/20' To Pay Tribute To The Life & Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
- Paul Manafort Trial: What Will The Verdict Be?
- Stars Rally For Stand Up To Cancer: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner...