Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- First Look: HOTEL MUMBAI Starring Dev Patel & Armie Hammer
- iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS To Honor Garth Brooks & Alicia Keys
- Banana Republic Unveils Equality Collection In Honor Of International Women's Day
- Nominees Announce For The 54th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
- Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dies At Age 85
- The 5th Hollywood Beauty Awards: Denzel Washington, Kim Kardashian West & More Celebrated The Architects of Beauty
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Features Familiar Sci-Fi Thrills
- Total Experience Record Label Founder Lonnie Simmons Dies Of Causes Unknown
- The 61st GRAMMY AWARDS: And The Winners Are...