Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- The 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominees Are...
- Michael Cohen Sentenced To Three Years In Prison
- Trailer Spotlight: 'Bird Box' Starring Sandra Bullock Coming To Netflix
- Kathie Lee Gifford To Leave TODAY After Co-Hosting For 11 years
- Daryl Hall & John Oates Return To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- 24th Critics' Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Box Office: 'Aquaman' Makes A Global Splash, Ralph Breaks The Internet Again
- Cardi B Tells All On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- Kevin Hart Steps Down As 2019 Oscars' Host
- First Look: 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer & Poster Are Here