Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Singer Eddie Money Dies At Age 70
- SHOWTIME Releases New SHAMELESS Trailer
- Movie Review: ‘Hustlers’ Revels In Club Scams
- Trailer Spotlight: Woody Harrelson & Nick Jonas In 'MIDWAY'
- Daytime Beauty Awards To Honor Oxygenetix With Brand of the Year
- Guardians of Rescue Save Hundreds of Abandoned Dogs In Bahamas
- 9/11 Family Members & Friends Launched September 11 National Day of Service
- NFL Week 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Carolina Panthers
- Politicon 2019 Lineup Revealed: Sean Hannity, Sarah Huckabee Sanders & More
- CBS To Air Academy of Country Music Awards Live From Vegas