Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Dodger Stadium Transformed Into COVID-19 Testing Facility
- 7 Mental Health Tips To Pick Yourself Up In a Pandemic World
- Experts Predict U.S. Mosquito Population Boom This Summer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Plans To Reopen Stores By June 13
- Memorial Day Weekend: How To Plan A Vacation... In Your Backyard
- Los Angeles Attempts To Make Micro Loan Funding Easier For Small Businesses
- Weekly Top Ten
- Angelenos: Dog Needs A Groom? Collar & Comb Is Open!
- Prince’s 1984 Custom-Made Blue Cloud Electric Guitar Headlines Julien’s Auctions Music Icons Event June 19-20, 2020
- Trailer: Janelle Monáe Stars In Thriller 'ANTEBELLUM'