Brazilian hair colorist and “King of Color,” he is recognized for his international eye for color and luxe techniques. De Souza began his career at some of the most prestigious salons in Los Angeles, including John Frieda and Andy LeCompte, prior to opening his own salon, Mare, in 2016 with good friends and peers in the industry, Mara Roszak and Alex Polillo. Voted “Best Colorist” by Vogue, De Souza’s work has been featured on covers of countless publications including Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Allure, People, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Glamour. He is also a spokesperson for the world-renowned hair care brand, Joico and has been a guest speaker to several international industry events including Behind The Chair and Color World UK. De Souza’s custom looks, as seen on his celebrity clients such as Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, Lilly Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Lucy Hale, continue to set trends on the forefront of hair . . . .
Denis De Souza: Nominee For Excellence In Coloring
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Moitié Cosmetics' Unique Lash Extension Kit
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Daytime Beauty Awards To Honor Tommy Chong With The Zen Award
- The First Cannabis Cafe Is Coming To West Hollywood
- Trailer Spotlight: Jennifer Lopez In 'HUSTLERS'
- Meet GB-David: A True Artisan In Bag Making
- First Look: 'Cats' With Taylor Swift & Jennifer Hudson
- Spa Spotlight: Kate Somerville Gives The Gift of Beautiful Skin
- 71st Primetime Emmy Awards: The Nominees Are...
- Apollo 11 Moon Landing Was 50 Years Ago