A fixture of Los Angeles history, Beverly Hot Springs was founded on the artesian well discovered in 1910. Almost 75 years later, the spa was rebuilt around the 2,200-foot well with all-natural 96 to 105-degree water. Noted for its man-made rock waterfall, the spa provides massage therapy, advanced skincare treatments, sunless spray tanning and more. Their hot springs’ mineral water is beneficial balneotherapy to aid ailments and ultimate relaxation.
Beverly Hot Springs: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Moitié Cosmetics' Unique Lash Extension Kit
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Daytime Beauty Awards To Honor Tommy Chong With The Zen Award
- The First Cannabis Cafe Is Coming To West Hollywood
- Trailer Spotlight: Jennifer Lopez In 'HUSTLERS'
- Meet GB-David: A True Artisan In Bag Making
- First Look: 'Cats' With Taylor Swift & Jennifer Hudson
- Spa Spotlight: Kate Somerville Gives The Gift of Beautiful Skin
- 71st Primetime Emmy Awards: The Nominees Are...
- Apollo 11 Moon Landing Was 50 Years Ago