A fixture of Los Angeles history, Beverly Hot Springs was founded on the artesian well discovered in 1910. Almost 75 years later, the spa was rebuilt around the 2,200-foot well with all-natural 96 to 105-degree water. Noted for its man-made rock waterfall, the spa provides massage therapy, advanced skincare treatments, sunless spray tanning and more. Their hot springs’ mineral water is beneficial balneotherapy to aid ailments and ultimate relaxation.
Beverly Hot Springs: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- The 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominees Are...
- Michael Cohen Sentenced To Three Years In Prison
- Trailer Spotlight: 'Bird Box' Starring Sandra Bullock Coming To Netflix
- Kathie Lee Gifford To Leave TODAY After Co-Hosting For 11 years
- Daryl Hall & John Oates Return To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- 24th Critics' Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Box Office: 'Aquaman' Makes A Global Splash, Ralph Breaks The Internet Again
- Cardi B Tells All On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- Kevin Hart Steps Down As 2019 Oscars' Host
- First Look: 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer & Poster Are Here