A fixture of Los Angeles history, Beverly Hot Springs was founded on the artesian well discovered in 1910. Almost 75 years later, the spa was rebuilt around the 2,200-foot well with all-natural 96 to 105-degree water. Noted for its man-made rock waterfall, the spa provides massage therapy, advanced skincare treatments, sunless spray tanning and more. Their hot springs’ mineral water is beneficial balneotherapy to aid ailments and ultimate relaxation.
Beverly Hot Springs: Nominee For Excellence In Spa Services
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- New Sting & Shaggy Video For “Just One Lifetime” Out Now
- Prince's Estate Releases 300+ Songs From 23 Albums For Streaming
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- The "Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin Dies From Pancreatic Cancer At Age 76
- Movie Review: ‘Mile 22’ is a Disastrous Action Thriller
- How Did The Vatican Respond To 301 Priests' Sexual Abuse Crimes?
- As California Fires Continue, $170 Million In Grants Given To Reduce Fire Threat
- '20/20' To Pay Tribute To The Life & Legacy Of Aretha Franklin
- Paul Manafort Trial: What Will The Verdict Be?
- Stars Rally For Stand Up To Cancer: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner...