Cardi B celebrated her baby shower! The star rapper was pretty in pink. Here's how you can get her makeup look by Erika La’ Pearl for Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Erika began Cardi B’s baby shower makeup look with Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Fantasy ($44), a warm rose-gold shade, for a natural and dewy glow.
- Next, she applied Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Youthful-Look 24-H Foundation SPF 25 ($46) all over Cardi’s skin.
- Erika then used Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan in Tan-Tastic! ($49) for added warmth, followed by Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in 504 Kink & Kisses ($42), a pale petal/peachy rose duo.
- She set Cardi’s makeup with Marc Jacobs Beauty Finish Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder ($44).
- For the eyes, Erika went with a soft pink smokey eye look to match the all pink theme of the baby shower.
- She first used the pink “She Said” shade from Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene ($49) and added the brown “Covets” and “For More” shades to accentuate her eyes.
- She then applied Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Blacquer ($30) because Cardi loves a dramatic cat eye.
Lastly, for the lips, Erika first applied Marc Jacobs Beauty (P)outliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil in Oh Cocoa 310 ($24), a nude cocoa shade, followed by Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in J’Adore 230 ($30), a terracotta shade, for a soft and natural look.
For more information on Marc Jacobs Beauty: http://www.marcjacobsbeauty.com