Marie Claire is back with the third annual Image Makers Awards to be held on Thursday, January 11 at Delilah in Los Angeles.
The invite-only event will spotlight Hollywood’s behind-the-scenes superstar creative artists who construct timeless red-carpet moments, mastermind next season’s trends, and make the A-list look and feel like the most gorgeous version of themselves.
The 2018 event will also mark the first ever Influencer Award, celebrating Issa Rae – Co-Creator, Executive Producer, Writer and Star of HBO's Insecure – who with her own unique flare and infectious sense of humor has garnered millions of views online and earned 2 Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress. The Image Maker Awards are presented by MDNA Skin and in partnership with AG Jeans.
“The creative talent we are paying tribute to for our third annual event are each remarkable artists in their own right,” said Marie Claire editor in chief, Anne Fulenwider. “Their dedication to their craft is impressive and the influence they wield is immense. We are proud to celebrate their achievements joined by the actresses who adore them.”
This year’s Image Makers, who will be celebrated at the event by some of their top clients, are:
- Serge Normant – ICON Award (Hair Stylist) presented by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Peter Philips – ICON Award (Makeup Artist) presented by Marie Claire Beauty Director, Erin Flaherty
- Karla Welch – Choice Stylist presented by Tracee Ellis Ross
- Rachel Goodwin – Choice Makeup Artist presented by Emma Stone
- Mara Roszak – Choice Hairstylist presented by Emma Stone
- Issa Rae – Influencer Award presented by Pamela Adlon
Marie Claire Senior Fashion Editor Zanna Roberts Rossi will preside as master of ceremonies.
In addition to the Los Angeles event, the Image Makers will be featured in Marie Claire’s February 2018 issue, on newsstands January 9.
Click here for a preview of the issue.