This fall, Cooking Channel and Chef Jordan Andino take a multi-city road trip to find the best dishes available after-dark in the new thirteen-episode series Late Nite Eats,premiering Thursday, September 28th at 10pm ET/7pm PT.
Find Your Midnight Snack Watching 'Late Nite Eats' On Cooking Channel
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Recipe: Almond Cookies For The Chinese New Year
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: 'Black Panther' Rules the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 17 Killed In Parkland, Florida School Shooting Tragedy
- What's The History of Mardi Gras? How Do You Celebrate?
- Winter Olympics: USA's Jamie Anderson Wins Gold In Snowboard Slopestyle
- Box Office: 'Fifty Shades Freed' Wins Pre-Valentine's Week
- Steven Tyler, Heaven & Earth To Perform At LA Police Memorial Foundation Benefit
- 20th Century Fox Celebrates 50 Years of 'Planet of the Apes' With USC Exhibit & Screenings
- 'Spartacus' & 'Psycho' Actor John Gavin Passes Away At Age 86
Popular on LATF USA
WildAid Gala Raises An Impressive Record $2.9 Million To Protect Endangered Species & Marine Habitats
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘Mudbound’ is a Southern Set Masterpiece
How To Makeover Your Car With MAACO
Review: Sperry 7 SEAS Shoes Are Key For Summer Adventures
Céline Dion Adds Dates To Las Vegas Residency Due To High Demand
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘The Disaster Artist’ Superbly Celebrates An Accidental Masterpiece
Copper Chef Delights On National French Fry Day!
Latin Recording Academy To Honor Alejandro Sanz, Camila Cabello To Perform
Trailer Spotlight: Evan Peters Stars In 'The Pirates Of Somalia'
Roger Teeter Has His Hang Ups; And They’re Pretty Good