The Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 on Monday night in Oakland's Oracle Arena before a soldout crowd looking for their beloved team to end the series and not prolong it one game longer. This comes one year after the Warriors loss to the Cavaliers after holding a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series, when LeBron James and his supporting cast made history as the only team to come back from that deficit and win in the NBA Finals. History would not repeat itself, mainly because of the addition of Finals MVP Kevin Durant joining an already loaded team. Durant took a lot of criticism because of his decision to leave the Oklahoma City Thunder, but silenced all the naysayers with his first championship ring and the MVP trophy. The NBA should be concerned because we could be looking at a dynasty, seeing as they have one the last 2 out of 3 championships.
The Golden State Warriors Are 2017 NBA Champions
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Goo Goo Dolls Release 'Boxes' Acoustic Style
- What Are Amazon's Top Deals Black Friday To Cyber Monday?
- Listen Up! Kaskade's Christmas Album & December Tour Dates
- Chewbacca Twin Brussels Griffon Wins National Dog Show
- Thomas Rett Kicks Off Salvation Army's 127th Red Kettle Campaign
- Thanksgiving Recipe: The Grand Finale Turkey, Roasted & Fried
- Tune In: The 91st Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 2018 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival Tickets On Sale Black Friday
- Jos A. Bank; A Treasure Trove Of Suits
- Brad Paisley Adds 2018 Dates To Weekend Warrior World Tour
Popular on LATF USA
WildAid Gala Raises An Impressive Record $2.9 Million To Protect Endangered Species & Marine Habitats
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘Mudbound’ is a Southern Set Masterpiece
How To Makeover Your Car With MAACO
Review: Sperry 7 SEAS Shoes Are Key For Summer Adventures
Céline Dion Adds Dates To Las Vegas Residency Due To High Demand
AFI Fest Movie Review: ‘The Disaster Artist’ Superbly Celebrates An Accidental Masterpiece
Copper Chef Delights On National French Fry Day!
Latin Recording Academy To Honor Alejandro Sanz, Camila Cabello To Perform
Trailer Spotlight: Evan Peters Stars In 'The Pirates Of Somalia'
Roger Teeter Has His Hang Ups; And They’re Pretty Good