According to comScore, Universal's 'The Mummy' was the No. 1 film at the international box office for the second weekend in a row with $53 million in 68 territories this weekend for a total of $239.1 million and combined with the North American total of $56.5 million, the worldwide total is now at $295.6 million.
Disney/Pixar's 'Cars 3' enjoyed a global debut of $74.9 million and notably, this weekend Warner Bros.' 'Wonder Woman' topped the global chart as it approaches the $600 million milestone.
1. Cars 3 - Disney - $53.5M
2. Wonder Woman - Warner Bros. - $40.8M
3. All Eyez On Me - Lionsgate - $27.1M
4. The Mummy - Universal - $13.9M
5. 47 Meters Down - Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures - $11.5M
6. Pirates Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - Disney - $8.5M
7. Rough Night - Sony - $8.1M
8. Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie - 20th Century Fox - $7.3M
9. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 - Disney - $5.0M
10. It Comes At Night - A24 - $2.6M
*Domestic box office results