Whenever a 'Fast & Furious' installment makes its way to the box office, it's usually a sure-fire record breaker.
According to comScore, Universal's 'The Fate of the Furious,' the eighth film in the popular franchise, revved up and hit the gas with a monumental biggest-ever global opening weekend of $532.5 million, including a massive debut in China, where the film posted the biggest 3-day opening weekend of all-time.
1. The Fate Of The Furious - Universal - $100.2M
2. The Boss Baby - 20th Century Fox - $15.5M
3. Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $13.6M
4. Smurfs: The Lost Village - Sony - $6.5M
5. Going In Style - Warner Bros. - $6.3M
6. Gifted - Fox Searchlight - $3.0M
7. Get Out - Universal - $2.9M
8. Power Rangers - Lionsgate - $2.9M
9. The Case For Christ - Pure Flix - $2.7M
10. Kong: Skull Island - Warner Bros. - $2.7M