The baby did it again! Fox's PG-rated 'The Boss Baby' topped the global box office earning $63.8 million in 47 territories and brought the animated hit to nearly $200 million worldwide.
Notably, Disney's 'Beauty And The Beast' added another $61.1 million in its fourth weekend to push its global total close to $1 billion.
1. The Boss Baby - 20th Century Fox - $26.3M
2. Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $25.0M
3. Smurfs: The Lost Village - Sony - $14.0M
4. Going In Style - Warner Bros. - $12.5M
5. Ghost In The Shell - Paramount - $7.3M
6. Power Rangers - Lionsgate - $6.2M
7. Kong: Skull Island - Warner Bros. - $5.8M
8. Logan - 20th Century Fox - $4.0M
9. Get Out - Universal - $4.0M
10. The Case For Christ - Pure Flix - $3.9M
11. The Zookeeper's Wife - Focus Features - $2.9M
(Domestic results according to comScore)