According to comScore, Disney's 'Beauty And The Beast' added another $114 million in its third weekend to push its global total to massive $876.3 million.
On the animated family film side of the ledger, Fox's 'The Boss Baby' over-performed to the tune of $85.2 million in its debut weekend worldwide in 35 territories.
- The Boss Baby - 20th Century Fox - $49.0M
- Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $47.5M
- Ghost In The Shell - Paramount - $19.0M
- Power Rangers - Lionsgate - $14.5M
- Kong: Skull Island - Warner Bros. - $8.8M
- Logan - 20th Century Fox - $6.2M
- Get Out - Universal - $5.8M
- Life - Sony - $5.6M
- Chips - Warner Bros. - $4.1M
- The Zookeeper's Wife - Focus Features - $3.3M