According to the British Press Association, one woman has died and several people were injured during a terrorist attack at the Houses of Parliament. This lands on the anniversary of the suicide bombings in the Brussels airport and subway, which killed 32 people.
UK Parliament Attack: What We Know So Far
Detailed reports suggest that an attacker stabbed a police officer and was shot by police on the grounds outside Britain’s Parliament.
A vehicle mowed down pedestrians on nearby Westminster Bridge around the same time as the Parliament attack.
Authorities said they were treating the attack as a “terrorist incident until we know otherwise.”
Stay tuned for more details.
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- President Trump Urges Democrats & Republicans To Repeal Obamacare
- Trailer Spotlight: 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- Marvel Releases 'Thor Ragnarok' Trailer At Comic-Con
- First Look: New Marvel 'Black Panther' Poster Is Here
- 'Dunkirk' Wins The Box Office Battle In #1 Spot Earning $50 Million
- "Home Alone" Actor John Heard Dies At Age 71
- First Look: Will Smith & Joel Edgerton In NETFLIX's 'Bright'
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Resigns
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Linkin Park's Lead Singer Chester Bennington Is Dead At Age 41