According to the British Press Association, one woman has died and several people were injured during a terrorist attack at the Houses of Parliament. This lands on the anniversary of the suicide bombings in the Brussels airport and subway, which killed 32 people.
UK Parliament Attack: What We Know So Far
Detailed reports suggest that an attacker stabbed a police officer and was shot by police on the grounds outside Britain’s Parliament.
A vehicle mowed down pedestrians on nearby Westminster Bridge around the same time as the Parliament attack.
Authorities said they were treating the attack as a “terrorist incident until we know otherwise.”
Stay tuned for more details.
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Gregg Allman, Founding Member Of The Allman Brothers Band Has Died At Age 69
- Vacation Spotlight: Universal Orlando Opens Volcano Bay
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- 2017 Teen Choice Awards To Air Live August 13th On FOX
- National Wine Day: How To Protect & Preserve Your Vino...
- Bella Hadid Is The Face Of Bulgari's Goldea Fragrance
- Words With: Tommy Chong Sparks Up Mammoth Lakes Film Festival
- The 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Trailer Is Here
- Movie Review: Not Even The Rock Can Rescue ‘Baywatch’
- Chris Blue On Team Alicia Wins NBC's "The Voice"