According to the British Press Association, one woman has died and several people were injured during a terrorist attack at the Houses of Parliament. This lands on the anniversary of the suicide bombings in the Brussels airport and subway, which killed 32 people.
UK Parliament Attack: What We Know So Far
Detailed reports suggest that an attacker stabbed a police officer and was shot by police on the grounds outside Britain’s Parliament.
A vehicle mowed down pedestrians on nearby Westminster Bridge around the same time as the Parliament attack.
Authorities said they were treating the attack as a “terrorist incident until we know otherwise.”
Stay tuned for more details.
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Who is Kris Wu? UMG Signs Chinese Music Star
- Live Stream 'AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR' LA Premiere
- Jerry Seinfeld Brings Comedy Back To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- SiriusXM Gives Full 2018 NFL Draft Coverage
- Box Office: 'Rampage' & 'A Quiet Place' Race To The Top
- Hit DJ & Artist Avicii Dies At Age 28
- Weekend Movies: 'I FEEL PRETTY,' 'SUPER TROOPERS 2' & More
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- TIME Reveals 100 Most Influential People
- Celebrate "Peace & Love" With Ringo Starr This Summer