According to the British Press Association, one woman has died and several people were injured during a terrorist attack at the Houses of Parliament. This lands on the anniversary of the suicide bombings in the Brussels airport and subway, which killed 32 people.
UK Parliament Attack: What We Know So Far
Detailed reports suggest that an attacker stabbed a police officer and was shot by police on the grounds outside Britain’s Parliament.
A vehicle mowed down pedestrians on nearby Westminster Bridge around the same time as the Parliament attack.
Authorities said they were treating the attack as a “terrorist incident until we know otherwise.”
Stay tuned for more details.
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- MOVIE REVIEW: 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Is A Worthwhile Spy Sequel
- Santa Barbara Int'l Film Fest To Honor Dame Judi Dench With Kirk Douglas Award
- #MusicAndUnity: Dave Matthews Band Hosts FREE Concert For Charlottesville
- Lakers Sign Former Golden State Warrior NBA Champion Andrew Bogut
- 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Mexico City
- Watch President Trump Address United Nations For The First Time
- 2017 NFL Week Two Results
- The 5 Best Collections From New York Fashion Week SS'18
- Movie Review: Jake Gyllenhaal’s Gripping Performance Powers ‘Stronger’
- Rolling Stone Magazine Is Up For Sale