According to comScore, Warner Bros.' 'Kong: Skull Island' roared into theaters with an impressive $81.6 million this weekend on 20,400 screens in 65 international territories.
Combined with a number one North American debut of $61 million this beauty of a beast earned a chest-pounding $142.6 million worldwide. But will "Beauty and the Beast" conquer this upcoming St. Patrick's Day Weekend?
- Kong: Skull Island - Warner Bros. - $61.0M
- Logan - 20th Century Fox - $37.9M
- Get Out - Universal - $21.1M
- The Shack - Lionsgate - $10.1M
- The Lego Batman Movie, - Warner Bros. - $7.8M
- Before I Fall - Open Road - $3.1M
- Hidden Figures - 20th Century Fox - $2.8M
- John Wick: Chapter Two - Lionsgate - $2.7M
- MET Opera: La Traviata (2017) - Fathom Events - $1.8M
- La La Land - Lionsgate - $1.8M