Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' is still going strong in its second week, posting an incredible $207.5 million this weekend to push its global total to $690.3 million.
Now the #1 movie of 2017 both in North America and globally, this is the fourth consecutive Walt Disney Studios release to surpass the $600 million mark globally, following the staggering success of 'Doctor Strange,' 'Moana' and 'Rogue One.
- Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $88.3M
- Power Rangers - Lionsgate - $40.5M
- Kong: Skull Island - Warner Bros. - $14.4M
- Life - Sony - $12.6M
- Logan - 20th Century Fox - $10.1M
- Get Out - Universal - $8.7M
- Chips - Warner Bros. - $7.6M
- The Shack - Lionsgate - $3.8M
- The Lego Batman Movie - Warner Bros. - $2.0M
- The Belko Experiment - OTL Releasing - $1.8M
Domestic results according to comScore