A dog collar is a basic & functional need. A small dog-sitting company is giving away collars to shelter dogs! Every purchase in their online boutique will immediately benefit a shelter dog.
- Collars provide identification and a safe way to walk, exercise and socialize a dog.
- The rescues & shelters are swamped with friendly adoptable dogs.
- Rescues & shelters carry the financial responsibility of providing all the dogs essentials.
- Collars are a bare necessity.
- The rescues & shelters we work with need lightly used and new collars.
- Collars are a tangible good that we can provide homeless dogs with.
- The collars we give make the dogs more appealing to potential families.
Every purchase in their boutique provides a shelter dog with this necessity. Le Petite Canine has partnered with several expert dog rescues and animal sanctuaries in Pennsylvania & New York.
With their pack you are giving back because your small purchase of a collar will immediately offer a rescue dog identification & appeal to potential families.
Le Petite Canine is a mother and daughter team providing safety centered dog care since 2014. Every hand-made collar purchased thru