In theaters March 17. Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar® winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad as Lefou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.
Final 'Beauty And The Beast' Trailer! Ariana Grande & John Legend Sing Title Song
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! Why Are We Really Celebrating?
- COLCOA French Film Fest: 2018 Documentary & Shorts Program
- First Look: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Trailer
- Christina Aguilera To Headline '18 Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Movie Review: 'Tomb Raider' is a Rollicking Franchise Reboot
- Gal Gadot Works Out With Reebok To Inspire Women
- Toys"R"Us Plans To Liquidate Amongst Downsizing
- What's Up Meerkats?! New To The Los Angeles Zoo
- 5 Pet Laws All Dog Owners Need To Know About