In theaters March 17. Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar® winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad as Lefou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.
Final 'Beauty And The Beast' Trailer! Ariana Grande & John Legend Sing Title Song
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Words With: Tommy Chong Sparks Up Mammoth Lakes Film Festival
- The 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Trailer Is Here
- Movie Review: Not Even The Rock Can Rescue ‘Baywatch’
- Chris Blue On Team Alicia Wins NBC's "The Voice"
- Trailer: New Look At 'Despicable Me 3'
- 2017 Hollywood Fringe Festival: 8 Shows On Our Radar
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Manchester Attacks
- Legendary James Bond Actor Sir Roger Moore Dies At Age 89
- Fatal Explosion At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester, England
- Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey® Live Stream Final Show After 146 years