In theaters March 17. Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar® winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad as Lefou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.
Final 'Beauty And The Beast' Trailer! Ariana Grande & John Legend Sing Title Song
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- MOVIE REVIEW: ‘The Snowman’ is a Grim Serial Killer Thriller
- Selena Quintanilla To Receive Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
- 27th IFP Gotham Awards: And The Nominees Are...
- Legendary French Actress Danielle Darrieux Dies At Age 100
- Doc Spotlight: Jane Goodall's Story 'JANE' In Theaters Oct. 20
- Gamers 411: Final Fantasy Celebrates 30 Years With Art Exhibit
- First Look: Netflix's New 'Marvel's The Punisher' Trailer
- Dodgers One Win Away From World Series
- Ricky Gervais Launches New Radio Show On SiriusXM