According to comScore, as Warner Bros.' 'Suicide Squad' continues to dominate the global marketplace, the DC Comics anti-superhero film now sets its sights on the $500 million mark worldwide with $465.4 million earned through this weekend.
Meanwhile, Universal Studios had a very good weekend crossing the $1 billion mark in the international territories this week for the 10th consecutive year as their animated hit 'The Secret Life of Pets' closed in on the $600 million global milestone.
1. Suicide Squad - Warner Bros. - $43.8M
2. Sausage Party - Sony - $33.6M
3. Pete's Dragon - Disney - $21.5M
4. Jason Bourne - Universal - $13.6M
5. Bad Moms - STX Entertainment - $11.4M
6. Secret Life Of Pets, The - Universal - $8.8M
7. Star Trek Beyond - Paramount - $6.8M
8. Florence Foster Jenkins - Paramount - $6.6M
9. Nine Lives - EuropaCorp - $3.5M
10. Lights Out - Warner Bros. - $3.2M
11. Nerve - Lionsgate - $2.6M
12. Ghostbusters - Sony - $2.3M