The Red Hot Chili Peppers 11th studio album “The Getaway,” debuted at number one around the world today. The heralded studio album from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees debuted at #1 on the Billboard Album Sales Chart selling 108,000 traditional units and debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top 200 with 118,000 album equivalent units. “The Getaway,” marks the Grammy Award-winning band’s seventh top 10 album and third #2 on the Top 200 Chart. The album debuted at # 1 in Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands and New Zealand. It debuted at #2 in the United Kingdom and Germany.
Red Hot Chili Peppers’ The Getaway Debuts #1 Around The World
Share this article:
More From LATF USA
- 'Frozen 2' Stars Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel Receive Star On Walk of Fame
- Baby Shark Live Is Coming To LA!
- Film Review: Tom Hanks Kills with Kindness in ‘A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood’
- Donny & Marie Osmond Conclude 11 Year Vegas Residency
- Box Office: 'Ford v. Ferrari' Wins First Place Opening Weekend
- Weekly Top Ten Chart
- Film Review: ‘Ford v Ferrari’ Races Into Awards Contention
- The 53rd Annual CMA Awards: Winners & Photo Highlights
- Shake Shack Starts Nationwide Delivery on Grubhub
- Alicia Keys Returns To Host The 62nd GRAMMY AWARDS