According to comScore, international audiences responded to 'Independence Day: Resurgence' by powering the sequel to the number one spot this weekend with $102.1 million in 57 territories around the world and combined with North America, topped the global chart with $143.7 million.
On the animated side of life, Disney's 'Finding Dory' continues to swim along and nears the $400 million mark in global waters.
- Finding Dory - Disney - $73.2M
- Independence Day: Resurgence - 20th Century Fox - $41.6M
- Central Intelligence - Warner Bros. - $18.4M
- The Shallows - Sony - $16.7M
- Free State Of Jones - STX Entertainment - $7.8M
- The Conjuring 2 - Warner Bros. - $7.7M
- Now You See Me 2 - Lionsgate - $5.7M
- X-Men: Apocalypse - 20th Century Fox - $2.5M
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows - Paramount - $2.4M
- Alice Through The Looking Glass - Disney - $2.1M