According to comScore, Fox's 'X-Men: Apocalypse' had another great weekend at the box office that was turbocharged by a $65 million North American debut for a combined worldwide weekend performance of $120.3 million and $250.8 million globally to date.
Disney's high profile sequel, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' had a debut of $100.6 million this weekend in 44 territories around the world.
- X-Men: Apocalypse - 20th Century Fox - $120.3M
- Alice Through The Looking Glass - Disney - $100.6M
- The Angry Birds Movie - Sony - $50.5M
- Captain America: Civil War - Disney - $31.9M
- Warcraft - Universal - $31.6M
- The Jungle Book - Disney - $14.3M
- Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising - Universal - $13.6M
- Money Monster - Sony - $10.9M
- The Nice Guys - Multiple - $9.2M
- The Wailing - 20th Century Fox - $5.3M