The ninth annual Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival (NYCWFF) returns October 13 – 16, 2016. With more than 90 events taking place around the city, NYCWFF brings its signature mix of lifestyle experiences back to help Eat. Drink. End Hunger. To date, the Festival has raised more than $9.5 million to help in the fight to end hunger with No Kid Hungry® and Food Bank For New York City.
The Festival's MasterCard® exclusive pre-sale runs June 13 – 26 online at nycwff.org or by calling 866.969.2933. Use MasterCard® to purchase tickets before they're available to the public on June 27 and select exclusive MasterCard® cardholder options like MasterCard Preview, MasterCard Demo Pass, MasterCard Fast Pass, MasterCard Exclusive events, and enjoy a 15% discount on Grand Tasting presented by Shoprite featuring Samsung® Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard®.
NYCWFF will have an expanded presence in Brooklyn this year, with signature event Chicken Coupe hosted by Whoopi Goldberg & Andrew Carmellini moving to the neighborhood and new events like Best of Brooklyn presented by MUNCHIES hosted by Action Bronson and Wingin' It also making their debut there.
The popular tasting events synonymous with NYCWFF will continue on Pier 92 with Giada De Laurentiis' Italian Feast on Thursday, October 13, and the Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray on Friday, October 14. The iconic rooftop gets a makeover on Saturday, October 15, bringing the excitement of Food Network's hit primetime series to life with a new evening tasting event, Rooftop Chopped, featuring more than 30 of New York City's top chefs. Everyone's favorite Chopped cast members – including Ted Allen, Scott Conant, Alex Guarnaschelli, Marc Murphy, Marcus Samuelsson, and Geoffrey Zakarian are confirmed and will select a judges' choice winner, PLUS attendees will also get the chance to cast their vote for the best bite of the evening.
More inaugural events at NYCWFF this year include:
- Chelsea Market Live hosted by Haylie Duff, Tia Mowry & Tiffani Thiessen
- Aperitivo! hosted by Anne Burrell part of LOCAL presented by Delta Air Lines
- Haute Dogs & Champagne hosted by Robert Irvine
- A star-studded interactive trivia event, Food Fight hosted by Guy Fieri
- Harvest Party hosted by Katie Lee and Marcela Valladolid part of LOCAL presented by Delta Air Lines
- Porchetta, Pigs & Pints hosted by Mario Batali part of LOCAL presented by Delta Air Lines
- Street Eats part of LOCAL presented by Delta Air Lines
- KOREATOWN sponsored by the Korean Food Foundation hosted by Deuki Hong & Matt Rodbard
- MasterCard Exclusive – Midnight in Paris Dessert Tasting hosted by Dominque Ansel
- MasterCard Exclusive – Variety presents Broadway Tastes hosted by David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris
- Lucky Chopsticks: An Asian Night Market hosted by Andrew Zimmern
- And much more!
The Festival's Bank of America Dinner Series featuring world-renowned chefs also returns this year with a new collaboration with Chef's Club. The 2016 series includes a Kosher dinner with Elior Bilbul, Eden Grinshpan, Amitzur Mor, and Yehuda Sichel, a celebration of Blackberry Farm's Sam Beall, Jean-Georges Vongerichten's family affair, a dock-to-dish evening with Michael Chernow and Kristen Kish, and many more.
Additional fan-favorite events returning to the Festival include:
- MasterCard Exclusive – Tacos & Tequila hosted by Aarón Sánchez
- FOODi: Food, Business & Technology
- Rock & Roll Sushi hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- Greenmarket Brunch presented by Lifeway Foods hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian part of LOCAL presented by Delta Air Lines
- Delta Air Lines presents New York Yankees Pinstripe Brunch hosted by Josh Capon
- Midnight Jazz Breakfast hosted by Carla Hall & Patti LaBelle
- Anolon Gourmet Cookware's Artisanal Cooking Series at Home Studios
- Unique Master Classes on niche subjects at the Institute of Culinary Education
- And more!
Use MasterCard® during the exclusive pre-sale beginning June 13 at 9:00 AM EST online at nycwff.org or by calling 866.969.2922 (phone sales open 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST).